Later in red and white cans.

luka

Version will just google the answer later tonight And ruin the game for everyone I know what he's like

catalog

One of the okocims is red and white no? My fav was the 12% mocne. And isnt esrella red and white? Saw a good deserted lager school today, two perla cans and the bag they got put in.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I thought you were just posting a picture of all the alcohol you were going to drink later (though the cans were opened and in a bin, which was odd). Like a Drink of the Day thread.

luka

Interesting supplementary question- are the red and white beers more likely to have a brown glass bottle? (As opposed to a green one)

luka

With the green and white beers eg grolsch (the skunked beers) more likely to have a green bottle

catalog

Further reflection on the colour red: it intensifies, brings things closer. A little red goes a long way. As Jean Claude Carriere reminds us, if you enter a room that has red walls, your heart rate will immediately quicken.

Perfect colour for England and lager.

Last edited:

catalog

Spotted a red and white Perla but they've spoilt it by adding orange. Perla are new they are not confident yetIMG_20200203_135230.jpg

luka

Yeah that looks rubbish. Can't do a Coca Cola and reverse the order of priority either. I think maybe Amstel do that? White letters on red can is for soft drink. Red letters white can is for lager.

catalog

Tyskie and zwiec are actually white letters as well, but red band around the letters. I think probably it was like the background colour. And Perla have copied it, then added the orange to make people think they've not copied. Bunch of fucking amateurs