Page 106 of 128 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1912

Thread: Wuhan Killer Sneeze (thanks Tea)

Quote Originally Posted by comelately View Post
    That may be true, but another day or two of the deaths tapering off and people will begin to wonder why they're locked down.
    I don't want anyone to die or suffer but I do want to be locked down for at least another month just for the experience and the chance to rest and recuperate from the battlefield

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

It's definitely gonna happen.

I hope that there is a slowing down in fatalities, but unfortunately you simply can't judge the pattern from a single day. See Spain, 13-14 March or 15-16 March https://www.statista.com/statistics/...navirus-spain/

The 4.9% is surely because the UK stopped testing and tracking and so most cases aren't recorded?
    Last edited by baboon2004; 25-03-2020 at 10:27 PM.

If they try and stop me sitting in the park reading my book I'm in gunna pepper spray em in the eye

Firmly against this idea that we all have to be miserable or it won't work. "it's not a holiday' yeah fuck off

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

Now you are putting words in people mouths, just like a typical democrap. Itís a pandemic that is less then the last one which was far worse, but continuing ignoring facts itís what you do. H1N1 was also more then just a normal flu. A lot people died Obumbler did NOTHING

Liberals want to stay at home and get paid to watch Netflix all day for the rest of their lives.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

We're pulling loads for the Country Mr President

The American Work Force is ready to go back to work, as soon as you give them the order Thumbs up

85% of the Truck Drivers in this Country 🇺🇲 are ready to cast their votes for you in November

TRUCKERS FOR TRUMP ✔ We Love The U.S.A

Itís not about an election Chidi itís about saving 100ís of millions of lives a Great Depression would cause if we continue on this shut down path.

S.Korea flattened its curve & had a 0.7% death rate WITHOUT shutting down their economy

A lot of people are enjoying this one at the moment (as with absolutely everything good these days it will probably turn out to be another hoax of course)

https://old.reddit.com/r/realestatei...nd_are_saying/

I joked about it being the end of the world after reading about a couple of earthquakes alongside the virus, but there's apparently a plague of locusts hitting East Africa, the Middle-east and the Indian sub-continent atm too... Apparently one swarm was three times the size of NYC.

Maybe someone could develop some sort of virus for locusts?

China allegedly sent an army of 100,000 ducks to fight them.

The plague of as many as 360 billion insects has so far devastated East Africa before moving over Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and India. Millions of baby locusts hatched in Kenya last week, sparking fears new swarms could soon wreak havoc across an already ravaged East Africa.

Chinese authorities have dispatched the 100,000 birds to its Xinjiang border in the far west of the country, where it meets Pakistan and India as the locusts continue to swarm eastwards.

A trial will take place in the coming months, after which the squadron will be sent to Pakistan's Sindh and Punjab provinces, as well as the Balochistan province where Chinese experts undertook a field visit to take samples and speak to local agriculturists.

Ducks can eat more than 200 locusts a day, compared with chickens which can manage just 70.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

I saw that but that was a month or two back wasn't it? Or am I really losing track of time?