Status
Not open for further replies.

catalog

Maybe after the virus some of us go in the erotic society and others go into straw men societies but they get on with each other

version

These new measures are what I thought everyone was supposed to be doing anyway. I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

version

The number of people I've seen complaining about not being able to exercise because they can't go to the gym etc is fucking ridiculous. It's not hard to come up with a routine you can do at home.

luka

The number of people I've seen complaining about not being able to exercise because they can't go to the gym etc is fucking ridiculous. It's not hard to come up with a routine you can do at home.

Like you can't do 5 press ups in your bedroom and a few star jumps. Mad innit.

version

I saw some vid about quarantine as a doomer/NEET/whatever and one of the comments underneath was,

Day 4 of Quarantine: I've been in my room seven months now.

:crylarf:

luka

I feel sorry for me with no money but I also really really sorry for people with kids, wives, house mates etc they're lives will be absolute hell.

luka

One for Padraig and comelately. Don't let them beat you boys.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I was trying to read this thread today and gave up but all I got was that it was your erotic society Vs vomelatelys straw man society

I thought for a sec this was intended as a diss along the lines of that classic occasion when hundredmillionlifetimes called vimothy "vomithy" but then I remembered C is next to V and it was probably a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.