Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I did like the story about the French woman who called the police on her husband when he sneaked out to visit his girlfriend.

version

I wonder how bad Boris is now that he's been hospitalised. The "precautionary test" thing sounds like cover.

luka

I wonder how bad Boris is now that he's been hospitalised. The "precautionary test" thing sounds like cover.

He's guna die. Not saying I want it to happen. You shouldn't wish death on anyone but it'll mean we get the first world leader dead of corona. Also A tiger at New York City’s Bronx Zoo has tested positive for the coronavirus

version

He's the bloke who said he didn't realise how important Dover-Calais was to British trade whilst acting as Brexit secretary.

IdleRich

IdleRich
If only. But they're all bad in this government. We always say that but this time pretty much everyone has done at least one absolutely monumental balls up that would have ended most careers. A few of them have been sacked too.
Anyway, I read that they've been lying about how serious it was - Johnson I mean - the whole time but now it's got worse and he has to go to hospital so they can't hide it... his office seem fairly sanguine about it though as the BBC is reporting "Boris Johnson's Office Says Heh As Persistent Symptoms..." but unfortunately I can't seem to get the picture to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.