Thread: Wuhan Killer Sneeze (thanks Tea)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wuhan Killer Sneeze (thanks Tea)

Aye que fuck! Novel Coronavirus

4Chan Special Autism Operations have weighed in

Analysis of published smog analysis indicates tens of thousands dead in Wuhan

Did it really emerge in the city's wildlife market? (patient zero had not visited)
    What's with these HIV RNA inserts?
    What's the link with Canada and the biological research facility in Wuhan?
    Who's dying? Is it targeted at particular groups?
    Is it a pandemic?
    Any significance in these 4 coaches from this coach company being used to transport Brits to quarantine in the Wirral?

Last edited by HMGovt; 05-02-2020 at 10:41 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HMGovt For This Useful Post:

In the interests of giving credit where it's due, mistersloane came up with that pun on Facebook.

I could point out that sulphur dioxide is a major byproduct of burning coal and China generates most of its electricity from coal, but this would be boring, so I won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by woops
    i hate sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    I could point out that sulphur dioxide is a major byproduct of burning coal and China generates most of its electricity from coal, but this would be boring, so I won't.
    good, no one likes a killjoy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Apparently (as in, it's probably not true but I didn't want to check) there was a research lab in Wuhan with the same logo as the Umbrella corporation from video game franchise Resident Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Apparently (as in, it's probably not true but I didn't want to check) there was a research lab in Wuhan with the same logo as the Umbrella corporation from video game franchise Resident Evil.
    If you think that's weird, wait till you learn that the People's Republic of China has the same flag as a dystopian techno-fascist dictatorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by woops
    i hate sigs

Coronavirus: Every hospital in England must create secure zones for patients, leaked NHS document reveals

All NHS hospitals in England have been ordered to create secure areas for coronavirus testing to “avoid a surge in emergency departments”, according to a leaked NHS letter.

Hospitals have been told to create “coronavirus priority assessment pods”, where people will be checked for the virus, which will need to be decontaminated each time they are used.

The letter, seen by The Independent and dated 31 January, instructs all chief executives and medical directors to have the pods up and running no later than Friday 7 February.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...-a9319476.html