Listen to this part 3: Intensity

sadmanbarty

uzi anthem is the pathology and this track is the cure.

uzi's murkey. inability to think clearly. cognitive claustrophobia.

this track is a mind like a crystal. a laser gliding uninhibited through the air.

uzi anthem's the all night house party that's got all grubby and smokey and this tracks like stepping outside into sun light and a soothing breeze.

entertainment

Two discrete states on the same continuum, two properties of the same physical body.

This dualty is methamphetamine manifest. The clouded crystal. The clear and the murky together in one. It can make you euphorically lucid or disoriented and stunted.

luka

https://www.learnreligions.com/lightworkers-1730991

Lightworkers are individuals who have agreed to incarnate and live upon the planet for the purpose of raising the consciousness of mankind. They serve in a variety of different ways to help expand light and spread goodness to humanity. Some of these light-filled people will dedicate a whole life to this purpose and make it their primary focus, whereas others will volunteer as needed, or will emerge at a predetermined period of time to be of service.

Lightworkers Embrace a Global Purpose

Lightworkers have a "core" of goodness within them. They carry a higher energy vibration which helps them to be positive and loving at times when others need support.

Lightworkers are in human form. They chose to be born or come through as a walk-in soul when an opportunity presents itself. They intermingle with the population of human beings living on earth, assisting others in evolving spiritually with more ease. Their mere existence on earth creates openings for light to come through from higher planes.

If you suspect or are wondering if you are a lightworker, taking this quiz could give you some clues.

luka

This is a brilliant song. Imagine you've just made the track and you're sitting there in the cavern of sound within the chapel of light thinking, fucking hell, what I have I just become a vessel for?

sadmanbarty

the woodwind sample that runs throughout sounds like hooting owls. owls are of course associated with wisdom and also are masonic symbols (the mason's obsession with geometry and mathematics as spiritual arts plays into some of the stuff i was talking about on the glacial thread).

the woodwinds have a vague exotica to them. they could be from some bedouin tent or some native american pan pipes or anything. they tap into just a broad sense of mystical noble savages. pre-industrial shamanic people. seeing spirits around camp fire. the cover of herbie hancock's sextant.

the bass timbres good. growling. it's not murky, but rather direct and precise. it has those glides upwards that feel like pushing the boundaries of perception. of ascending to the next level.

there are voices that aren't his in the riddim. female. ethereal.

there are some plucky sounds that you could compare to the jungle 'long dark tunnel' one.

EmpressJess

To me it sounds just like everything else does these days. Before music used to be ammore diverse but recently it seems like everything’s either like this or it’s house.

Just my opinion, don’t all bite my head off! :eek: