sadmanbarty

i'm sure when me and luke were with reynolds he did does us a thing about his cock being an in joke at melody maker.

this honestly isn't me being cheeky and making it up. i wish i could remember more.

luka

Every time I've been out with him in public I'll be talking away and then I'll notice he's not listening he's doing that thing where you make a circle with the thumb and index finger of your left hand and penetrate it repeatedly with the index finger of your right hand, while leering and winking at the closest female.

blissblogger

i'm sure when me and luke were with reynolds he did does us a thing about his cock being an in joke at melody maker.

this honestly isn't me being cheeky and making it up. i wish i could remember more.

Did I mention that to you? I seem to remember intending to but never getting round to it. Perhaps you telepathically plucked it out of my brain!

No it's true: there was these writer buddies of me and David Stubbs, this duo - Ben and Dom - who wrote together under the name The Stud Brothers (originally The Legendary Stud Brothers - you can see a certain preoccupation with the phallus right there). They had this running joke about my unfeasibly large equipment, it even got into the pages of the paper itself a few times. Based on no empirical research, I hasten to add.

I think the comedy of it, such as it is, is based on the amusing idea that someone so intensely cerebral and serious could even deign to have a body at all.

But for all the theory and the post-this and post-that - in real life, I am actually something of a Rabelaisian character.

For instance I was all set to contribute to Luke's "al fresco shitting" thread, but - y'know, being a public figure and all - I thought better of it.