Version's Dad Q&A

sadmanbarty

He has a really dirty sense of humour. He always makes jokes about Sam putting his fingers up Frodo's arse in Lord of the Rings and does a hobbit accent and says "Frodo of the Nine Fingers".

:crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

that is classic version's dad.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i don't want to hijack this thread and i don't want to offend anyone but barty can i ask you how old your sister is and if she also likes dancehall?

luka

i don't want to hijack this thread and i don't want to offend anyone but barty can i ask you how old your sister is and if she also likes dancehall?

Yeah she does. She's also got what Barty described as a massive batty. A horse batty. He said you could rest a pint on it, it's a shelf.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i don't think empressjess is barty's sister, but i do believe you about the dancehall thing and the buttocks.

luka

You've got a feel for the truth cos the Jess thing was total bollocks I just made up.

sadmanbarty

My sister’s 28. She doesn’t like dancehall. She’s my complete opposite. She likes books. Doesn’t like real music; but particularly averse to rap, dancehall, jungle, jazz, et al. She’s sexually conservative.

But the bum thing’s real. It’s huge (and natural too, she doesn’t go to the gym or do squats or anything). Proper black girl ass on this prim miss marple white girl.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I really want to know what you look like now

Like Henry Rollins with luscious lips. Or like Kate Bush with a square jaw.