version

I don't understand how he can write so clearly whilst making so little sense. It isn't the incomprehensibility of theory where handfuls of jargon are thrown at you or poetry or fiction. It's like reading a history paper written by a dodgy AI.

luka

I don't understand how he can write so clearly whilst making so little sense. It isn't the incomprehensibility of theory where handfuls of jargon are thrown at you or poetry or fiction. It's like reading a history paper written by a dodgy AI.

the more you look at that essay the less sense it makes.

version

I think what makes it so difficult is that they're real words, they read like actual sentences, but they're just not in any order I've ever seen before. I feel like I'm being simultaneously pushed and pulled because it's encouraging me to read them as I would anything else, but they don't conform to a pattern that allows me to. With Finnegans Wake, there's a sort of musicality to it. With this, it's almost like reading an academic paper where all the words fell off the page and someone hurriedly stuck them back on wherever they could.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
A perfect example of Anyone who takes up this book will, we expect, have done so because at the back of the mind he has a half formed belief that there is something in it.

Especially when you've got luka standing over you with a cattleprod