I am not a communist

craner

Beast of Burden
Yeah, OK, come on. I want more from this thread.

What denomination are you? How would you classify yourself?

luka

I like this new demanding teacher Craner. He just wants to get the best out of you.

luka

Craner's arse is flawlessly smooth and hairless... So if it wasn't Craner's arse.... Then whose arse was it?

luka

I thought everyone knew that?

Btw there's red weather warnings for South Wales today Craner. Keep safe. Stay indoors and do dissensus. Not worth going out.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's better than being "literally a communist" (slogan now available on tote bags, t shirts etc)

One thing I found odd about the Corbyn cult over the last few years is that people who identify as "literally a communist" tend to be extremely keen on Corbyn, but equally keen on reassuring everyone else that he, personally, is anything but a communist. Then doesn't that make him a bit of a wash-out from their point of view?

john eden

male pale and stale
One thing I found odd about the Corbyn cult over the last few years is that people who identify as "literally a communist" tend to be extremely keen on Corbyn, but equally keen on reassuring everyone else that he, personally, is anything but a communist. Then doesn't that make him a bit of a wash-out from their point of view?

Not really because the whole point is to try and appear like the radical wing of the sensible Labour Party. The cool kids.