Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bloody depressed

I don't need counselling I need people to actually listen attentively to what I'm saying because I have solutions. people don't want to take them and I have to suffer with the consequences.

Feels like im going mad. 'I don't know what to do.' 'I can tell what you could be doing, A, B, and C.' 'but I don't know what to do' 'well I gave you some starters'
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

Why would you have to call the filth?

Yeah, people often don't want to listen to good advice. That refusal can point to something else. Idk here. Hard to tell at a remove.

My personal thing for you would be get a blog. Really properly work hard on bits of writing. Tell yourself that every Friday (or whatever day) you are going to publish a 1000 word blog that’s proper wicked. Redrafted, researched, not throw away, not non-commital. Proper pristine third genius.
    Definitely the thing to do. Nothing is better than creating something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

I'm sorry to hear that, third. Sounds like you're in a shit situation and are one of those people who take it all in, contrary to us sociopaths who put up filters and convince ourselves the world is too absurd to care anyway. That being said, I've never been in your circumstances and have no idea how I would suffer psychologically.

I don't know if there are answers to find, but some people do find them, maybe they make them themselves, but I think they're still real.

Everytime you post something, it seems the thing becomes more interesting in this very refined, eccentric way that I never have the smarts or knowledge at my disposal to respond to - let's be honest, your thoughts do require some energy to engage with - so I would personally prefer if you kept posting here, but I do think getting off the internet completely could be a good idea as well.

Indeed I don't think this place can offer much in the way of regular style support, but i expect your expectations about that will be pretty accurate dear third, and you know we got your back in some sort of 1/2 assed dissensus style
    & i definitely echo what he said, even if i don't reply your posts they are a highlight of this place
    last week was shit, this one better so far

Sometimes all you need is to vent and have someone listen and understand you. They don't have to be wise or qualified. Sure professional help is good, but sometimes it's just good not to feel alone. Anyway, we care and third hopefully knows that by now! Definitely one of my favourite posters!
    cheep cheep

Quote Originally Posted by sufi View Post
    Indeed I don't think this place can offer much in the way of regular style support, but i expect your expectations about that will be pretty accurate dear third, and you know we got your back in some sort of 1/2 assed dissensus style
    & i definitely echo what he said, even if i don't reply your posts they are a highlight of this place
    last week was brilliant.

We had new-old boys silverdollar circle and shiels being great and contributing. Loads of activity. Loads of conversation. One of the best weeks I can remember

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    last week was brilliant.
    you're right, i meant off here though, out there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sufi For This Useful Post:

Craner busier than he has been in absolutely ages. Really really great. Loved it. No arguments. No meltdowns. No grief.

you're right, i meant off here though, out there
    Oh fair enough.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

nah just need a lads-to-lads place to echo my frustration. frankly professional support doesn't do a good job at understanding me so why would I expect non-professionals to do the work they should be doing?
    I respect islamists

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DannyL View Post
    Why would you have to call the filth?
    long story tbh m8. not sure how i could ever explain it.
    I respect islamists