bloody depressed

sufi

lala
Indeed I don't think this place can offer much in the way of regular style support, but i expect your expectations about that will be pretty accurate dear third, and you know we got your back in some sort of 1/2 assed dissensus style
& i definitely echo what he said, even if i don't reply your posts they are a highlight of this place :D
last week was shit, this one better so far

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Sometimes all you need is to vent and have someone listen and understand you. They don't have to be wise or qualified. Sure professional help is good, but sometimes it's just good not to feel alone. Anyway, we care and third hopefully knows that by now! Definitely one of my favourite posters!

luka

Indeed I don't think this place can offer much in the way of regular style support, but i expect your expectations about that will be pretty accurate dear third, and you know we got your back in some sort of 1/2 assed dissensus style
& i definitely echo what he said, even if i don't reply your posts they are a highlight of this place :D

last week was brilliant.

luka

We had new-old boys silverdollar circle and shiels being great and contributing. Loads of activity. Loads of conversation. One of the best weeks I can remember

luka

Craner busier than he has been in absolutely ages. Really really great. Loved it. No arguments. No meltdowns. No grief.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

nah just need a lads-to-lads place to echo my frustration. frankly professional support doesn't do a good job at understanding me so why would I expect non-professionals to do the work they should be doing? ;)