Damn, Andy Weatherall is dead

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You can never be late for Weatherall, only ready & prepared. Like a Cub Scout or Brownie, or whatever those other uniformed cults of outdoor pedophilia go by these days, minus the uniforms & all.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You can never be late for Weatherall, only ready & prepared. Like a Cub Scout or Brownie, or whatever those other uniformed cults of outdoor pedophilia go by these days, minus the uniforms & all.

Weatherall is a kindred spirit no doubt and I got maximum respect for the guvnor and wanted to talk to him about his sole objectionable personality trait, his football team of choice, (alas) but you can never be prepared for me, I am post-weatherall.

Leo

What's his sole objectionable personality trait? Working with Primal Scream?

(jk, good stuff that).

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
his support for Chelsea football club, the biggest con trick in British sport. a club that was created in March 1905 with no players, no management, no fans and no league, but only a lease for stamford bridge.

Leo

his support for Chelsea football club, the biggest con trick in British sport. a club that was created in March 1905 with no players, no management, no fans and no league, but only a lease for stamford bridge.

ah, thanks. yeah, I know nothing about your football so means nothing to me.