Tyson Fury

version

He's got a Trumpian quality to him, but I can relax and let myself be entertained a little more due to the drastically lower stakes when it's coming from a boxer. I do remember being irritated when he was goading Klitschko though. He was totally out of shape, grabbing his gut like "You got beaten by this, mate!" and it was exactly the kind of thing I hate about Trump re: people being rewarded/succeeding despite doing everything 'wrong' and being a complete twat.

version

His recovery's been impressive though. I can't knock him for that. It's good to have people publicly overcoming things like mental illness, shows others it can be done.

luka

Trump was born a multimillionaire rather than being born into a Traveller family in Manchester.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
He's displayed chronically ignorant and hateful views in the past, but for some reason I can't actively dislike him. There's something going on there in opposition to that, some hint that's he's capable of transformation

IdleRich

IdleRich
The consensus of opinion certainly seems to be that he's gone from being a massive lump who could cover up for a multitude of errors by being bigger than everyone he fights, to a genuinely very talented - and massive - boxer. I mean people are talking about him as an all-time great. I hope Joshua hangs on to his belts and they can meet to unify them. Though part of me sneakily hopes that AJ would win that now that he's suddenly become the perceived underdog.