catalog

I use a really nice pentel brush pen for those. It's the best pen I've found. Uses cartridges that you refill. Will post you a pic of it inabit

catalog

I work or used to work outside so I wear a hat with a brim in summer to protect my skin and a woolly hat in winter to stay warm.

I used to know someone who had a 'house hat', hat specific for use indoors. Beanie.

catalog

magic. the background texture reminded me of "pillars of creation" which i guess in a way is fitting.

Not heard of that before, pillars of creation. Just googled, looks pretty interesting.

One thing I like about a lot of these stones is that they 'work' in all orientations. It's good of the designers to think of that, that they will potentially be laid in all different ways, approached from all sides, so the level of abstraction is very high, but the shapes are also quite distinct. Just saw another amazing one today, will post in the other thread. Covered in streaks of tar that look like shards of heavy weather. I should really do some research on these stones and where they come from

catalog

Barty has been drawn in purple in single line strokes. Luke is pink stop start. What could it mean.?

Also barty is depicted far more abstractly, feminised you might say, with the cheekbones and mouth. Like a vogue drawing or something.

Last edited:

catalog

Re the dick pic, i was wondering, is there any significance that the cock is bent? I think not, i think, instinctively that barty ran out of room and wanted it bigger, so had to bend it. But i cant help wondering