Are you stockpiling for quarantine?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Even more concerning that i just found out that she's the Minister for Mental Health...christ alive

She visited 10 Downing St during the incubation period too..

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I was going to make a terrible joke about how if those things are true, it's concerning that she's let out of the house on her own

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I'll admit I don't know much about her. She's a very odd person actually, watching footage of her in the HoC, not the stereotyped hateful Tory tbh. She speaks very eloquently about surviving abuse herself - it's just very sad that she's chosen to join a party that is dedicated to institutional abuse of the vulnerable.

Last edited:

freakyrixx

beans, lentils, chickpeas, onions and garlic are on my shortlist when quarantine gets announced
tomato and potato would be nice too but i could do without them in these harsh times

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Has anyone tried those meal replacement milkshakes/powders? Soylent is the most famous, but there's a bunch of brands and plenty of DIY recipes online. I'm just thinking of the worst comes to the worst, maybe this would be a viable option for bang for buck, storage space and nutrition. Obviously a last resort option, but interesting if they're actually any good?

Leo

my cousin has soylent for lunch every day, he's a big fan. said he had minor digestion issues at first but fine after a few days. gave me a bottle back in December but haven't tried it yet.