Who has fucked who on dissensus?

Leo

I've managed to keep my dissensus virginity intact. fucked with, sure.

also, I had no idea we had an FAQ.

Leo

the bigger question is who here has equity and would benefit financially from the sale? what's the basis for equity...longevity? number of posts? number of "ta's", like reddit karma? and would they be contractually locked into continuing to post for a certain amount of time, or have noncompete clauses that restrict them from posted elsewhere for a pre-determined amount of time?

the bigger question is who here has equity and would benefit financially from the sale? what's the basis for equity...longevity? number of posts? number of "ta's", like reddit karma? and would they be contractually locked into continuing to post for a certain amount of time, or have noncompete clauses that restrict them from posted elsewhere for a pre-determined amount of time?

These are all interesting topics to bring up at DissensusCon2020 in Rabat this August.

Leo

btw, due diligence related to the sale will resurface all the past #metoo issues, as well as that time Mr. Tea engaged in his own brand of "stop-and-frisk". need to prepare talking points and key messages.

I'm in advanced discussions with IdleRich and Vimothy about tokenizing Dissensus on the blockchain.
We'll air drop 23 billion DissBits on current s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ (sorry, MEMBERS!) via QR confetti at DissensusCon, divided equally according to length.

(There is no intention to charge a monthly subscription at this stage)

Last edited: