Cringeworthy

luka

Fucking disgusting. Can you give us character sketches of all of them please? Just quick caricatures so we have a sense of their various personalities

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
They're perfectly nice people but also slightly annoying and definitely not the top-flight people I normally choose to associate with.

For example, I watched a movie with them the other week in deference to our cohabitation in quarantine and one of them kept talking the whole way through.

And because they're flatmates, not MATES, I can't tell her to STFU.

sadmanbarty

i've cultivated a genius thing of being comically aloof, so that i can just do what i want and people think it's silly rather than being insulted.

luka

Corpsey strutting into the kitchen after a shower towel round his waist, jiggling his pecs. He calls it 'alpha dogging' his flat mates he learned it off Joe Rogan

sadmanbarty

hovers over her as she ties her laces. "she's on her knees and she ain't praying" he says with a demonic grin on his face.

version

I once brought a friend from another group to a house party and he turned up off his face, tried to kiss the host's girlfriend and set fire to a tea towel in the kitchen before being asked to leave. Incredibly embarrassing evening.

We were getting somewhere tea. we were decolonising minds and they brought it back to the lads whatsapp group

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
We were getting somewhere tea. we were decolonising minds and they brought it back to the lads whatsapp group

The highbrow must always coexist with the lowbrow, the yang with the yin. Thus is the Tao of Dissensus maintained.