Worst songs you've ever heard?

sadmanbarty

that two princes one is great.

reminds me of 'breakfast at tiffanys' which was sung by a bloke on a shane ritchie-hosted, singing based game show. and so the song always really reminds me of that man and his desperation to be liked.

version

I don't like the Sophie Ellis Bextor but I like Lady.

I like her. She's funny. I've seen a few vids of her performing live and she laughs in the middle of her songs and doesn't take it too seriously. I like Murder on the Dancefloor too.

sadmanbarty

i grew up with all the drug influences from dance music seeping into pop. that french house ("weird post-disco thingy" as version calls it) is fairly potently druggy. like when the e first kicks in and its all lush on your skin before you become sentient, mechanic sensation.

this one's similar:

sadmanbarty

I like her. She's funny. I've seen a few vids of her performing live and she laughs in the middle of her songs and doesn't take it too seriously. I like Murder on the Dancefloor too.

if you like her so much why don't you kiss her!

edward and sophie sitting in a tree!

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
i grew up with all the drug influences from dance music seeping into pop. that french house ("weird post-disco thingy" as version calls it) is fairly potently druggy. like when the e first kicks in and its all lush on your skin before you become sentient, mechanic sensation.

this one's similar:

chill out phase of the 90s in full swing at this point. it was all back to mine compilations, morcheeba and big spliffs. the serotonin rush was being left behind