for a split second an object looks like something else before you see what it is

Woebot

[on top of tall post] a tiny pelican----->a squirrell

(yeah, this was pretty far out)

catalog

I get this with words, when I'm reading quickly, mistaking a word for another. I've started writing them down

Woebot

:crylarf:

3 posts before T annihilated all the poetic potential of Matthew's thread.

it definitely qualified though didn't it. i was sure i saw the girl with a tonne of spaghetti coming out of her mouth... what?!?

sadmanbarty

there was graffiti paint on the window of my house when i was little and it made me jump every single day because it looked like the sillouhette of a man wearing a top hat

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
there was graffiti paint on the window of my house when i was little and it made me jump every single day because it looked like the sillouhette of a man wearing a top hat

Good thing for a small child to be scared of. Puts one in mind of child-catchers. Moustache-twirling villains. Jacob Rees-Mogg.

version

This happens to me quite often. I always think leaves on the pavement in the dark are frogs.

catalog

god in the pavements. im constantly people in clouds, pavements etc. but im also looking for it now, so i don't think it counts

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
oh yea, whenever theres a bit of carpet or stucco or whatever random patterns, faces start coming out pretty fast