for a split second an object looks like something else before you see what it is

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Actually, confession time: a mate of mine recently started three groups on Facebook, called Things That Look Like Bottoms, TTLL Willies and TTLL Lady Bits. Rich is mates with him too. So I've been cribbing rather heavily from the Willies one.

Might treat you all to some illusory bums and fannies later, if you're very good. Or maybe Rich will.

catalog

Interestingly, I had a 2cb tangle in barnsbury several years ago, thought there was a car crash under my stomach whilst trying to sleep, police called, stretchers, everything, all under my tummy

luka

I think it's just spending too much time here recently but every time i see the word walking or waking I read it as wanking

sufi

lala
a cherished phenomenon since childhood, a early intimation of trippiness,
an in-joke with yourself, a step away from rationality.

a moment to choose to suspend belief and home in on the misperception, see what else lies behind normal

luka

I'm short sighted but for years I was too vain to wear glasses and plus I was high every minute of every day so basically every item I laid eyes on changed into something else (something more boring) once it had come into focus

luka

Unless the illusory perception of the serpent in the rope ceases, the rope on which the illusion is formed is not perceived as such. (This analogy is based on a traditional story of a man who sees a rope at twilight and mistaking it for a serpent is afraid without cause.)

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
[on the road] a squashed animal ----->a workman's glove

i can relate to this one. it's good though isn't it? i wonder if when you watch a lot of horror movies or fight some dirty wars you start to see squashed animals instead of it really being a workman's glove.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i can relate to this one. it's good though isn't it? i wonder if when you watch a lot of horror movies or fight some dirty wars you start to see squashed animals instead of it really being a workman's glove.

...or a disembodied human hand.

Woebot

standing on top of a towerblock - in stark silhouette a deer with antlers - monarch of the glen > tv aerials and transmitter box

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm short sighted but for years I was too vain to wear glasses and plus I was high every minute of every day so basically every item I laid eyes on changed into something else (something more boring) once it had come into focus

Maybe try wanking a bit less?