Your Life Story in 10 Songs

luka

I enjoyed it. It's a good autobiography. Makes me think that at some point you will need to perform a psychedelic reintegration of your personality.

luka

The process will demand you bring the chubby, jazz loving philosophy nerd back into the fold.

luka

Track suits didn't come back till I dunno, some time in the late nineties. They totally disappeared for ages. I remember the first time I saw someone wear one again. It was confronting. It was my mates cousin. I knew he had to be right but it was so against the grain of what we had grown accustomed to.

sadmanbarty

Track suits didn't come back till I dunno, some time in the late nineties. They totally disappeared for ages. I remember the first time I saw someone wear one again. It was confronting. It was my mates cousin. I knew he had to be right but it was so against the grain of what we had grown accustomed to.

bermondsey's a magic portal where track suits and racism never go out of fashion.

craner

Beast of Burden
That was wonderful Barty. It unlocked your entire personality for me. Now I feel like I know you.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Last year I started doing a playlist along these lines

I didn't finish it though and you'll notice (if you look at it) towards the end it becomes all jumbled up

I actually found it a very interesting and even moving experience. Brought up a lot of old memories.

sadmanbarty

justin timbalake's rock your body's on it!

that's the one i predict will play at your wedding and me, you, luke and brackles will go apeshit to it!