luka

So are the Welsh, but then there is a fair amount of Iberian blood going around here, which is why Welsh girls are so pretty.

I've never heard anyone praise Welsh women before. Short, dark, dirty and dishonest is what my grandmother used to say about the Welsh.

craner

Beast of Burden
Welsh girls famously all look like Elizabeth Taylor, which is why Richard Burton married her three times.

version

It's worth noting people tend to holiday in major cities, resorts and popular locations and don't consume much local media whereas they have a much more comprehensive view of their own country.

I like my face head on. Then in my teens I caught my profile really clearly in a tx maxx changing room and had a stroke

luka

I like my face head on. Then in my teens I caught my profile really clearly in a tx maxx changing room and had a stroke

I know what you mean. When they started having the mirrors all round. Weird getting that angle for the first time. It's like hearing your voice on tape for the first time. Takes some getting used to.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Leo is Portugese btw Rich. You're basically calling him an ugly midget.
But isn't he from the Azores where they are all tall as fuck and beautiful and dress as though they were in The Handmaid's Tale?

5e39f27a2fda37cf2aade9f3eaaf0a6c--azores-portugal-folk-costume.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
My friend (French, tall - actually sometime catwalk model now I come to think of it) said that the Portuguese are - I quote, "short and sturdy, perfect for picking potatoes".

version

The best looking person I've ever seen irl was a complete lunatic and threatened to climb a cenotaph and throw themselves off.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've never heard anyone praise Welsh women before. Short, dark, dirty and dishonest is what my grandmother used to say about the Welsh.
My Grandmother (or Nain as I called her) who is from Anglesey, first language Welsh, very patriotic etc used to get really annoyed about that kind of thing. I remember she was in a shop once and heard someone saying "Lovely place Wales, shame about the buggers that live there".
Obviously there was the AA Gill thing too.

Leo

unbearably fuckable

err, not so much. but thanks for the thought.

and at 6'2", not a Portuguese midget either! our family is an anomaly, father and brother over 6 feet tall as well, maybe because the ancestors are from the Azores instead of the mainland. Azores were once a stopping-off point in the middle of the ocean for lots of international sea-farers, who knows what nationalities got mixed in along the way. When we went to Portugal, I towered over most people.