version

My brother was in Berlin a while back and said one of the things that stood out was that everyone seemed to be good looking, at least in comparison to the UK where everyone seemed to be hideous.

I was thinking we should have a thread about facial beauty. It drives and sells everything but it isn’t discussed enough in a satisfying way. It fucks me up when I see a really attractive woman, and I can’t interact. It’s pathetic, I’ve never learnt to get over it and I wish I could more easily. People like to pretend that beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world but we all know it is.

sadmanbarty

People like to pretend that beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world but we all know it is.

not to demininish racism and sexism and all that, but i really do think ugly people are a genuinely persecuted people who don't get stood up for. the labour market rejects them. they get bullied. it's terrible .

luka

not to demininish racism and sexism and all that, but i really do think ugly people are a genuinely persecuted people who don't get stood up for. the labour market rejects them. they get bullied. it's terrible .

It's tricky cos you'd have to call them ugly to stick up for them