GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

luca

Rossi B and Luca Rinse Fm 7th May

TRACKLIST

STICKY - KILLER KUTZ (ARMY)
ROSSI B AND LUCA FT. ALLSTARS - GYPE DUBPLATE SPECIAL (DUB)
SPOOKY - COOLIE DANCE (DUB)
STICKY - TRIPLE X (ARMY)
BLACKJACK FT. HYPER, NOLAY AND NASTY JACK - STR8 OFF THE BLOCK (ON A LEVEL)
SKEPTA - DUPPY VS. REQUEST LINE (DUB)
DCOY FT. WILEY - JONNY WAS A BADBOY (DUB)
?? - HAIR OF THE DOG (DUB)
ZERO (SOUTH AGENTS) - NU STEP (GPP)
SHOT CITY PROTOTYPE - DUPPY (DUB)
DAVINCHE FT. SADIE - TAKE YOU AWAY (DUB)
2ND II NONE - BMW (ARMY)
GHETTO - BACK IN A BIG WAY (NIGHT KNIGHTS)
STICKY - CRAZY DOG (ARMY)
FIREWORKS - HOLD IT DOWN (DUB)
DEXPLICIT - SKYJUICE (DXP)
LUDACRIS - ROLLOUT (ACAPELLA)
VIRGO - DOOMED (ARMY)
WILEY - SLIPPIN IN SW (SOUTHSIDE)
VIRGO FT. DEMON, GHETTO AND BIG SEAK - MOVIN (ARMY)
MERCSTON & GHETTO - GOOD OLD DAYS (INST) (DUB)
MERCSTON & GHETTO - GOOD OLD DAYS (DUB)
WIDEBOYS - BASSLINE PROJECT (BASS TWEAK)
EJ - HATERZ WANNA WAR (MORE2DAFLOOR)
TNT - TRANSMISSION 2006 (LEFT)
ROSSI B AND LUCA - SO MUCH TROUBLE (ARMY)
ROSSI B AND LUCA FT. MERCSTON - SO MUCH TROUBLE (ARMY)
DEXPLICIT - HARD DOUGH (DXP)
STICKY - THUNDER RIDDIM (MORE2DAFLOOR)
EJ FT. B LIVE, RIKO, SYER, FACTION & ROYAL - SOLDIERZ (ARMY)
ROSSI B AND LUCA - NOBODY KNOWS (ARMY)
DANNY WEED FT. MEGA MONTANA - COKE DRIVE (WHITE LABEL)
CHUNKY BIZZLE - NESSA (DUB)
ROSSI B AND LUCA FT. SKRAPSTAR, SHYSTIE SHADOW, BIG MIGHTY AND J MONEY - MUSIC MONEY (ARMY)
ROSSI B AND LUCA - GHOST TOWN (ARMY)
SCANDALOUS UNLTD FT. SKEPTA - GO ON THEN (TTR)
MR SLASH - JAH BASS (ARMY)
DEXPLICIT - BITING CONTROVERSY (DXP)
FIREWORKS FT. KELE LE ROC - SOME OTHER GIRL (DUB)
SYER - SNAP (ROSSI B AND LUCA REMIX) (DUB)
DEXPLICIT FT. NANA AND SKIBADEE - ADRENALINE (DXP)
FOOTSIE - SHOWERMAN INST (BRAINDEAD)
JME - AWOH (DUB)
DOK - ?? (DUB)
VIRGO FT. HYPER - YEAH (MY TAG) (ARMY)
GENERAL LOK - PINBALL (ARMY)
WILEY - GANGSTERS (WHITE LABEL)
WILEY - ?? (DUB)
SCORCHER - LET A DAY (DUB)
TARGET - HARDCORE (RISKY ROADZ)
DJ KRONIK - ?? (DUB)

D O W N L O A D MP3

S

simon silverdollar

luka said:
i just saw hitman hyper in stratford shopping centre. does that count?

it does.
dizzee was on rinse last night btw. sounded better than he did the other month when he was on. i think he's changed his flow quite a bit and it just takes some getting used to. he's more like Ghetto or someone now, lots of short sharp phrases.

Fiddy

petergunn said:
the real question is why is "Oi" on Phase II?????????

you will probably get a different answer depending on the day of the week, but I'm told it's to remind people of what Lethal sounded like when he was good.

mms

sometimes
some noncy hardcore/ breaks station has totally buried the signal from rinse in north london - i am totally pissed off with that
anyone else had the same problems?

Fiddy

It's been swag in east too, I haven't had clear signal for weeks. Can't listen, it's too painful

luka

i'm getting rinse fine in stratford with a shitty radio. i'm even getting it at work in romford so things can't be that bad.

luka

remember when wiley was good too? grime is the only music to go backwards. start brillaint and get progressively more inept.

D

droid

luka said:
remember when wiley was good too? grime is the only music to go backwards. start brillaint and get progressively more inept.

:confused: What about jungle?

thanks for the explanation guys...

but all of the this movement talk needs to end though - come original and stop listening to Dipset!

After I heard Lethal on 'Dead Boy' I went and listened to some other stuff of his - I almost forgot how much I like him...I'm realising now everyone has their place in this scene.....

Fiddy said:
It's more a movement (just as Cold Blooded, Ghetto etc... rep The Movement) as well as a label, if you noticed at SOB Maximum and Gift were also representing with the T's. As it stands I believe Wiley, Skepta and JME are more on the label, while the likes of Tinchy's mixtape are sideline projects.

viktorvaughn

Not really gossip, but can anyone tell me the deal on the 'pum pum riddim' 12"s. I bought a couple for 99p each of ebay and one has got a nice tinchy stryder track called 'nug ting' on it.

S

simon silverdollar

viktorvaughn said:
Not really gossip, but can anyone tell me the deal on the 'pum pum riddim' 12"s. I bought a couple for 99p each of ebay and one has got a nice tinchy stryder track called 'nug ting' on it.
they're produced my commander B, a south london producer. they're really old, like 2003 may be? dirty danger did one, i think, as did Mighty Mo from heartless crew (the best one of the lot, as i remember), and loads of other people who i forget...

viktorvaughn

simon silverdollar said:
they're produced my commander B, a south london producer. they're really old, like 2003 may be? dirty danger did one, i think, as did Mighty Mo from heartless crew (the best one of the lot, as i remember), and loads of other people who i forget...

OK, cheers. Nice things to own i guess. Ive not played the other one but its got Riko on it i think.

I won of the same guy for 99p a DJ Dread D 12 called 'For the pirates' which id never heard of either, so much out there! Its Jon E Cash esque instrumantals as far as i can gather.

benjybars

village elder.
simon silverdollar said:
it does.
dizzee was on rinse last night btw. sounded better than he did the other month when he was on. i think he's changed his flow quite a bit and it just takes some getting used to. he's more like Ghetto or someone now, lots of short sharp phrases.

silverdollar, have you got that dizzee set? or the scratchy set you were talkin about on your blog? if so could you be badderman and draw for the upload. safe

S

simon silverdollar

viktorvaughn said:
OK, cheers. Nice things to own i guess. Ive not played the other one but its got Riko on it i think.

I won of the same guy for 99p a DJ Dread D 12 called 'For the pirates' which id never heard of either, so much out there! Its Jon E Cash esque instrumantals as far as i can gather.

yeah Black Ops (jon e cash's crew) do a series called 'for the pirates'. i think the latest one was just released.

S

simon silverdollar

benjybars said:
silverdollar, have you got that dizzee set? or the scratchy set you were talkin about on your blog? if so could you be badderman and draw for the upload. safe

will do it tonight for you sir.