GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

spookybizzle

Click here for my latest 'Grimey Mondays' 4/6 show with tracklisting and download.

Me, DJ Magic, Chronik, G Man & Merky Ace done a madness in Prague.
Click here to download the Spin radio show we did out there.
Click here to watch the Disorder rave footage. Epic stuff.

I'm at Proud in Camden for And What tonight with Swindle & Royal-T. £6 OTD. Closes 1.30am though!

Until next time...

wise

bare BARE BONES
Wiley Twitter Downloads 2012 courtesy of http://simplygrime.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ad5vwdm9ga9ej6

01 Wiley - Jagermiester 35% Vol (Produced By Darq E Freaker)
02 Wiley - Humble Pie (Produced By Kid D)
03 Wiley - Crystal Clear (Produced By Priceless)
03 Wiley - Crystal Clear (Produced By Priceless) (Re-Edit)
04 Wiley - How's Life Going (Produced By Wiley)
05 Wiley - Broken Thoughts (Produced By Kid D)
06 Wiley - Go Nowhere (Produced By Kid D)
07 Wiley ft Manga - Situation (Produced By Kid D)
08 Wiley & Manga - Skillzone (Produced By Preditah)

flash g is the best producer in grime today and he always talks about quitting its tragic

wow, i know i've been sleeping on grime for the last 3 or 4 years, but thats heartening to read. I used to chat with flashg on slsk way back when i could be bothered to download music. He wasnt producing back then, nice to see that he's getting recognition and his beats are really deep aswell

http://soundcloud.com/flash-g

Hope he doesnt quit, i like the melancholic side to his music. Its almost a grimey burial

Roshman

Best after hours I've ever seen. Properly entertaining throughout unlike some of the others that end up become background music. Some sick moments in this, I won't spoil it though.

spookybizzle

Hey

Here's my latest 'Grimey Mondays' show with the Funkystepz remix of new Rude Kid single, Champion's forthcoming double A-side on Butterz, new Flirta D vocal produced by DJ Myrikal, new Dexplicit remix forthcoming on Def Jam/Island, new StayFresh and more.. click here for full tracklist & download.

Until next time...

benjybars

village elder.

Best after hours I've ever seen. Properly entertaining throughout unlike some of the others that end up become background music. Some sick moments in this, I won't spoil it though.

yeah that is a big big set.

H is the daddy right now

and Dan's bar about how your dad did a billie jean and said the kid ain't mine>>>>>

spookybizzle

Hey

Click here to download my latest 'Grimey Mondays' 18th June show. Features new bits from Mr. Mitch, Nasty Jack, General Tank, Breen, Hitman, D Power & Discarda plus current bits out now, forthcoming bits, oldies but goodies and unreleased dubs.

Grime Awards are to be announced 22nd July @ XOYO.

I'm also down Licked Beatz @ Cable on Fri 27th July.

Until next time...

Benny Bunter

Yeah, had a listen to that mixtape last night. Quite good in places but self-defeating (from a grime fan's POV at least) as those old tracks easily outshine everything else. Scrufizzer sounds alot like a young Dizz and he sounds much fresher than the man himself here: another own goal.

Other than that, a couple of decent Footsie beats, DEE doing the same old bars for the umpteenth time. I stopped caring about what Dizzee has to say roundabout Pussyole, unfortunately this tape has done nothing to change that.