GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

I hate to say it but the fact that this page has next to

zero news lately speaks volumes about the scene as this current time....I mean the most rabid semi-hipsters had this page jumping off constantly...

but it'll get better :)

tox

Factory Girl
The "proper" grime forums are still buzzing though! (I mean the ones with the kidz on - RWD, UKGRIME etc).

Lord of the Mics 2 should be dropping soon - thats what I'm looking forward to at the moment.

gumdrops

the new dutty goodz song that hes done with DJ MK is fucking incredible. i cant remember what its called but its on the MK album 'above board'.

is that the one that DJ Mentat rmxed aswell?

gumdrops said:
the new dutty goodz song that hes done with DJ MK is fucking incredible. i cant remember what its called but its on the MK album 'above board'.

its been knocking around for a bit but yeah it is mucky....WHERE THE ^%$% IS THE POLYDOR LP?

actually can anyone give an update on wtf is going on with Doogz and Titch?

Sama?

can someone leak the Goodz LP then since it ain't

Logan Sama said:
They are both on remand

gonna come out?

man, he was my biggest hope...

ok lets keep it moving. whose got the Neckle Camp LP? is it any good?

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Neckle Camp CD has some strong tracks on and Jammer is actually very good throughout. He's probably the highlight of the CD, and spits some tight bars as well.

C

captain easychord

glad to hear on logan's show that scorcher's 'chance us' is getting a vinyl release. this might be the tune of the year for me; crazy beat, catchy chorus and novel content. i reckon it could blow.

petergunn

plywood violin
Logan Sama said:
The point was that iTunes are not allowing people to directly supply them with MP3s. We still have to deal with exactly the same distributors in the UK who aren't getting our music available in a digital format anyway.

a friend of mine works for this company:

http://www.snocap.com/

and says that it's a way to sell your mp3's w/o a publisher or distributor... seems like a decent idea to me...

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Anybody heard this yet:

'Bumbaclaat Badman'.

Has Skepta, Wiley and Eskobar in it. Maybe Knuckles too, I can't remember.

Best tune I've heard in a while. Anyone?

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
Ach! said:
Anybody heard this yet:

'Bumbaclaat Badman'.

Has Skepta, Wiley and Eskobar in it. Maybe Knuckles too, I can't remember.

Best tune I've heard in a while. Anyone?

yeah, decent tune.. wiley's bars are big.. in fact all of wiley's new bars are massive, esp his guest appearances on frisco's mixtape

TNT

Showerlip
amsterdam- grime/ dubstep/ 4x4/ 2nd september

if anyones up for a trip to amsterdam early september?

starting to infiltrate them with the sound over there, very very open minded people and always good vibes inna rave

voorkant-dubstep.jpg

achterkant-dubstep.jpg

pm me if u need any details or hit www.myspace.com/tntbatch

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Neckle Camp CD has some strong tracks on and Jammer is actually very good throughout. He's probably the highlight of the CD, and spits some tight bars as well.

Agreed. It's very, very good.
Although, I find it strange that where it has tracks on it as old as Cos We're Neckle and Roll Wit Us, it doesn't have Murkle Man on it?

Why would they leave that off?