GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

boomnoise

♫
not sure about wiley on dubstep but i am feeling his new bars. at fwd last week he was kind of all over the place. he would have been better if he had done the radio first. he certainly had his moments where he locked in to the tracks but when he didn't it was horrorshow.

that said wiley's got his practice hours mentality on at the moment and he'll tighten up soon for sure. after all he is the es-ki-boy.

i recorded the set for those who know where to go

micmack

My Little Pony
benjybars said:
does dat mean skepta and wiley's album won't get a release until they DO get signed or...i dunno, how does it work??
cheers.

According to Martin Clark on Pitchfork both skepta and wiley are releasing theire albums themselves, which might be good for grime in general.

gumdrops

has anyone at all got the audio of wiley and tinchy stryder with darkside riddim from rinse the other night? appreciated if anyone could upload it

nomos

Administrator
Haha, Wiley w/ 9...

"Hold tight the Dubstep massive. You are good! You are good, definitely."

gumdrops

listening to it now (about 15 mins in), that wiley/kode 9 set is pretty fucking great. wiley sounds pretty bemused by the whole thing, kinda like hes trying to maintain some distance from dubstep ('i dont really know about this music') even while MCing over it as if hes not totally sure about what hes doing there exactly. but he sounds really good on it i think. maybe cos like he said its 'deep riddims', he seemed to pull out the more contemplative, thoughtful bars for the tracks kode 9 was playing.

benjybars

village elder.
autonomicforthepeople said:
Haha, Wiley w/ 9...

"Hold tight the Dubstep massive. You are good! You are good, definitely."

...also, "hold tight my dad. dis is the kind of music my dad would make!"... i think he meant it in a good way.

benjybars

village elder.
gumdrops said:
has anyone at all got the audio of wiley and tinchy stryder with darkside riddim from rinse the other night? appreciated if anyone could upload it

yeah anyone who could upload dat would get several zoop zoops ;)

DJ Lioness

a bit random but;

http://files.filefront.com/Lioness_Janmp3/;4675662;;/fileinfo.html

Bearman & Bruza - Keep It Bangin
Bruza - Just doin Me
Stormar - Me, Myself, My Life
Devlin - Ghetto Kyote Freestyle
Devlin - Untitled
JME - 96 Bars Of Revenge
Skepta - Go On Den
Snipe Keedo - Concerto Freestyle
Snipe Keedo - My Lifestyle
Crazy Titch & Katie Pearl - World So Crazy
Doctor - Gotta Man
Ruff Sqwad - Oldskool
Flirta D - In The Club
Shizzle, Fresh & Nappa - Toppa Di Tip
Stormar - Trim Beat Freestyle
Purple - Blowin Up
Dogzilla, Devlin & Kozy - Untitled

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Things for you to look out for as of now:

Audio of Dizzee on Rinse last night with newham generals

My show tonight on Kiss at 11pm

JME's mix cd in independent record stores today.

Kano at Astoria on the 4th

S

simon silverdollar

Logan Sama said:
Dizzee on Rinse last night with newham generals

only caught about 20 minutes or so of this. it was incredible. if anyone has audio of it, i'd be very, very grateful if you'd upload it.

tox

Factory Girl
I've got a rip at 64kbps here. Sound is a bit messed but I'll upload it til someone has a better rip.

Hold tight for the link...

edit: just noticed the post with the link in. i'll up it on yousendit anyway, usually faster than that sendspace.

Fiddy

don_quixote said:
is it true that the kano tour is with lethal b in support?

not as far as I know. Klashnekoff is support for Astoria and usual bunch of guests demon, ghetto etc...

S

simon silverdollar

thanks everyone for this plethora of links! this is the biggest set since logan sama's last rinse show, easy.