luka

He arrives on your doorstep and your forced to admit that you don't actually have any IPAs in the fridge

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
High culture is something nerds invented to stop getting battered by chads

It's like what Nietzsche said about Christianity. Except it also applies to Nietzsche, the weirdo freak geek parading around stinking of pringles and cum.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Excuse me I'm in a facetious mood because I'm in a state of deep depression and nihilistic despair and I feel nothing so everything is fair game.

"A joke = an epitath for an emotion"

version

Excuse me I'm in a facetious mood because I'm in a state of deep depression and nihilistic despair and I feel nothing so everything is fair game.

"A joke = an epitath for an emotion"
I felt like this yesterday. I left a bunch of cynical responses to Leo talking about the value of a free press then deleted them thinking "that's not me".

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's weirdly similar to the acid state. I feel empowered to see through everything. It's like acid but without the nice life affirming part.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
However, it should be noted that I'm watching the west wing on TV which is precisely the sort of thing I'd think was a load of meaningless shite if I was watching it on acid.

Time to watch The Shining?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Have you ever visited the UK?

When I went to the US I remember this weird feeling, uncanny because it was so close to being like the UK but so far. Same language. Same sort of shops. But everything different. So that I can never say if the US was scary or if I was just scared cos of this uncanny valley effect. Also I was as mentioned upthread 10 years old and wasn't carrying either.
Haven't even been overseas, yet alone to the Motherland.

I suspect I'd have a symmetrical experience if I were to visit the UK. Not sure what would make it uncanny, but it probably would be.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The worst thing about my house is probably that there's only one toilet. I've pissed in empty fanta bottles a few times I can tell you.