pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Nope. Just read about it, sounds cool

Cowboy BeBop is maybe the most classic of classics and is a must watch too

All the ones I mentioned are series

Oh yeah and a personal favourite is Mushi-Shi. Totally different and unique one. Very slow and contemplative but quite soothing and balmy for the cold wintery nights

IdleRich

IdleRich
You said everyone should watch that Serial Lain thing cos it's only twenty minutes, but there are thirteen episodes so it's like four hours in fact.

luka

i was only demanding you watch the first episode. after that you are allowed to exercise free will

DLaurent

Over The Edge - 1979 - I wouldn’t highly recommend this but I do recommend it. I started expecting it to have a schmaltzy moralistic twist, bad kid who isn’t necessarily bad deep down has a revelation and turns out ok in the end kind of thing. It’s nothing like that though, just a bunch of delinquent small town kids and equally degenerate parents and it descends into anarchy and keeps going.

luka

might watch ride the high country today i feel like some western landscapes in colour to get me out of the snow and grot

luka

version you have to watch this me, craner, idle guy richie and barty are all obsessed with it. each epsode is only 20 minutes long