AIDS: conspiracy or reality?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
This @zhao cunt, jfc, what a thread. Got to bout page 5, the patience of specific members is to be applauded in the face of such epic fuckwittery

Today’s working day has been a carousel of people with hiv, sex workers using various compounds intravenously being one core group. Every example where anti-viral meds were introduced early (due to early diagnosis) proved invaluable to said person’s physical well-being. People who hold off on a medical intervention do a whole lot worse, which is why testing remains important

PREP had been a significant game changer. Yes, you can work on physical health diet hydration exercise, tick tick tick, not much good if you have an unmonitored and extensive viral load. Immunotherapy and the right meds regime means you can reduce someone’s viral load down to undetectable ie non-transmissible levels. Can acupuncture claim the same?

@zhao if you’re ever in the UK dm me asap because you need to get filled the fuck in and I’m happy volunteering in this instance

sufi

lala
This @zhao cunt, jfc, what a thread. Got to bout page 5, the patience of specific members is to be applauded in the face of such epic fuckwittery

Today’s working day has been a carousel of people with hiv, sex workers using various compounds intravenously being one core group. Every example where anti-viral meds were introduced early (due to early diagnosis) proved invaluable to said person’s physical well-being. People who hold off on a medical intervention do a whole lot worse, which is why testing remains important

PREP had been a significant game changer. Yes, you can work on physical health diet hydration exercise, tick tick tick, not much good if you have an unmonitored and extensive viral load. Immunotherapy and the right meds regime means you can reduce someone’s viral load down to undetectable ie non-transmissible levels. Can acupuncture claim the same?

@zhao if you’re ever in the UK dm me asap because you need to get filled the fuck in and I’m happy volunteering in this instance
i went and met up with @zhao in berlin - a very lovely person and full of ideas as you can see, i feel he was often wilfully misunderstood but everyone likes to pile on the dissident innit

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
i went and met up with @zhao in berlin - a very lovely person and full of ideas as you can see, i feel he was often wilfully misunderstood but everyone likes to pile on the dissident innit

is that an excuse or an endorsement because it reads, disappointingly, as both

fwiw never exchanged glances or met him @sufi so no idea of dissident status or pile ons, I’m sure you can see his comments here are a disgrace - even David Icke has some standards

just because you’ve direct experience doesn’t excuse anything in this thread, conspiracy frameworks or otherwise

this bloke is clearly beyond misguided and that’s the problem - who and what you’re advocating for leverages disinformation against the vulnerable you claim to understand, when we couldn’t be further from even a slither of a half-truth in this thread

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

fwiw never exchanged glances or met him @sufi so no idea of dissident status or pile ons, I’m sure you can see his comments here are a disgrace - even David Icke has some standards

just because you’ve direct experience doesn’t excuse anything in this thread, conspiracy frameworks or otherwise

this bloke is clearly beyond misguided and that’s the problem - who and what you’re advocating for leverages disinformation against the vulnerable you claim to understand, when we couldn’t be further from even a slither of a half-truth in this thread
He was a total knob-end, thought he was god's gift to the world, had skin literally an atom thick (as those sorts generally do), flew off the handle at the slightest provocation.

Last time he was here he claimed that the Tiananmen Square massacre was an invention of the Western media, or somesuch bullshit.

sufi

lala

well if you want to read other random stuff into what i wrote that's your business - i didnt endorse or excuse
I don't agree with a lot of what people here say, it was your "filling in" comment which prompted me to write that post.
fwiw i agree with you about HIV misinfo

sufi

lala
well if you want to read other random stuff into what i wrote that's your business - i didnt endorse or excuse
I don't agree with a lot of what people here say, it was your "filling in" comment which prompted me to write that post.
fwiw i agree with you about HIV misinfo
and also have a lot of respect for your experience on that topic @wyh, but play the ball not the ballhead yknow

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Don’t play the sanctimonious card about respect @sufi , I was on the ball like Zico

Zero facts from Zhao, 150% weird archaic understandings of rudimentary biology and outright misinformation presented as entertainment. You want an open discussion - cool but this is next-level brain turds floating on a platform you supervise, a thread only discovered via a random keyword search

Getting filled in is a unfortunate side effect of spouting extreme, provocative ignorance in various social domains

Is that worse than platforming Aids conspiracies? Not really

sufi

lala
Don’t play the sanctimonious card about respect @sufi , I was on the ball like Zico

Zero facts from Zhao, 150% weird archaic understandings of rudimentary biology and outright misinformation presented as entertainment. You want an open discussion - cool but this is next-level brain turds floating on a platform you supervise, a thread only discovered via a random keyword search

Getting filled in is a unfortunate side effect of spouting extreme, provocative ignorance in various social domains

Is that worse than platforming Aids conspiracies? Not really
i dunno, i thought that this thread effectively demolished the credibility of Zhao's "arguments"?