luka

My belief is that our fears our paranoias our fantasies our intuitions are fascinating and very often, perhaps always, contain some kind of truth we might not otherwise be able to access.

You may need to subject them to interpretation before they yield that truth but that's another stage in the process

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's the particle that gives the others mass, isn't it?

Loosely, yes. It's an important part of the standard model of particle physics but it's still a hell of a stretch to assert that scientists interested in it are trying to "understand god".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yyyaldrin hasn't commented since and I think is probably less likely to venture those intuitions in future so a whole avenue of conversation gets shut down for fear of ridicule

yy's post a while back about America being responsible for the Wuhan flu outbreak makes me think of two aphorisms, both of which I think will probably make your skin crawl, but anyway:

"A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

and

"It's good to keep an open mind, but no so open that our brains fall out of our ears".

I mean, his suggestion was just massively redundant, for one thing:

wuhan1.JPG

wuhan2.JPG

luka

I don't think that's the right way to approach it. Also yyyaldrin posted the stuff about the depopulation agenda and Jane Goodall and it was me and version who were talking about bioweapons and we didnt expect to be taken seriously as a declaration of belief. We were talking about how conspiracy theories construct themselves. That it's just become part,of the standard response to events. This is the point we were making.

luka

This is why I would like to forestall these knee jerk reactions of yours if at all possible. People are not quite as stupid or as mad as you think they are.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
To be honest I'm happy with the idea that some issues are settled and there's nothing to be gained by trying to investigate them afresh. Did the Holocaust really happen? Yes. Case closed. Is human activity affecting the global climate? Yes. Case closed. Do vaccines cause autism? No. Case closed.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
To be honest I'm happy with the idea that some issues are settled and there's nothing to be gained by trying to investigate them afresh. Did the Holocaust really happen? Yes. Case closed. Is human activity affecting the global climate? Yes. Case closed. Do vaccines cause autism? No. Case closed.

Were Alex Jones and David Icke right all along? Yes.

luka

I don't think dissensus has done holocaust denial yet although there might be a zhao thread I've missed somewhere

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i don't actually think bill gates made this virus or that the people having a party on davos festival are reptiles. i do believe they are conspiring against us in order to consolidate their power and to continue their exploitation. why else are you gonna meet with all the top important people in some weird town up in the swiss alps. it would be ridiculous to think they would NOT conspire.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I don't think dissensus has done holocaust denial yet although there might be a zhao thread I've missed somewhere

Wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

He was pretty into Aids denialism at one point (and then later denied he'd ever been a denialist.)

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Don't try and root out thought crimes tea! This is what I'm trying to say! There's no need for The Inquisition! Let people have their funny beliefs.

It just pains me to see people whose instincts are for peace and love and all that good shit showing cognitive vulnerabilities that are being exploited by some of the very worst people on the planet - literal neo-Nazis, Koch bros, whatever.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
care to explain?

Don't try and root out thought crimes tea! This is what I'm trying to say! There's no need for The Inquisition! Let people have their funny beliefs.

It's OK luka.

@tea, It's really simple. For decades, they've both been saying the world is ran by a satanistic paedophile cult and were ridiculed for it. In 2019 the tip of that iceberg poked through the surface. But the bigger point I was getting at is things which seemed way too far fetched to be true, are actual fact. But we've been so well managed that even when it's proved true nothing is actually done about it. The Clinton death count being a prime example. Obviously there's not a whole lot that can be done about that, but it's just crazy to me at this juncture that people are still buying the mainstream media's narrative on things so willingly. It's frustrating to watch people react so violently to anything resembling a conspiracy, and yet when it's proven to be true their eyes gloss over and they try to ignore it.

My frustration comes from the lack of ability to discuss these things with rational people. I think by shutting down the discourse we can only expect to end up at the logical conclusion of self destruction. Even if we can't change anything (if) then at least we could feel a little less engulfed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The paedo thing boils down mainly to Epstein and his circle, as far as I know - certainly some high-profile figures there (current and former POTUSes, e.g.) but it's hardly every important or influential person on earth, is it? I mean did Xi Jinping ever get involved? Putin? Ban Ki Moon?

The satanist stuff smacks of tabloid sensationalism and I'm sure you've said here before that you think non-human entities are involved.

If you were to twist my arm and force me to opt for one conspiracy or another here, I'd say it's more likely that the more lurid and far-out rumours have been started by Them themselves precisely to get people talking about all that stuff that boring old skeptics like me would dismiss out of hand in order to distract from the boring truth that these people are ruthless and amoral but not actually all that interesting in themselves. The banality of evil, and all that.

Luka will, in turn, dismiss this idea out of hand, because "the boring explanation is always the wrong one".