sufi

lala
RIP Black the Ripper hyperactive ganja advocate aged 32,
cause as yet unknown, but people are saying that it was because he was outspoken regarding 5g
though he was not much in favour with the police

have you seen the video about 5g radiation on west green road? it's hot up north

catalog

I think he's right, yes. The distrust of official narratives seeded by 9/11'is incalculable. So in that sense the effects are still very much reverberating today

This virus is gonna create a massive new gap that a lot of people are gonna fall into. Bigger than 9/11

luka

the spiritual task I am going to give you tea is to assume everyone is smarter than you are for a week, that's your homework. Just to get you out of the habit of thinking everyone else is stupid and needs you to correct them with good old English common sense and logic.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the spiritual task I am going to give you tea is to assume everyone is smarter than you are for a week, that's your homework. Just to get you out of the habit of thinking everyone else is stupid and needs you to correct them with good old English common sense and logic.

I don't think you're stupid at all, I just think you're hopelessly addicted to the idea that you're party to all sorts of secrets that are hidden from the common man. The irony is that nearly everyone thinks this way now. The educated person's version of this is reading Noam Chomsky or George Monbiot and watching Adam Curtis documentaries (all of whom have worthwhile things to say about the relationship between power and information). The other end of the spectrum is Aunt Karen on Facebook with her posts about how Big Pharma doesn't want you know that alkaline diets cure cancer and that viruses don't really exist.

You're a particularly extreme example, and you veer wildly from the Monbiot end of the spectrum to the Karen end. But this way if thinking is 'common sense' in 2020.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
The conspiracy theory in the Wuhan thread, that's a variation on the first one I saw about C19. Basically that the dormant virus is planted by vaccine (as stated) but is activated, not by a second virus in the air, but by 5G airwaves.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The conspiracy theory in the Wuhan thread, that's a variation on the first one I saw about C19. Basically that the dormant virus is planted by vaccine (as stated) but is activated, not by a second virus in the air, but by 5G airwaves.

The worst thing about all this is just how fucking dull and repetitive it is. I'm sure we all have a friend, or a friend who has a friend, who is busy spamming Facebook with this drivel 24/7.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I suppose I've rather let myself in for it by being a member of a public group called "I don't think that's science" where it's just been wall-to-wall 5G and coronavirus conspiracy theories for months now.

And I do know someone in real life who does go in for this kind of thing - you know him him too - although I've since discovered you can mute people on Facebook without blocking them.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Facebook should be banned, but email is enough. Covid 19 has, at the very least, allowed the trimming of an acquaintance from more regular contact, because of their increased spamming of unhinged bullshit over various unproven opinions. The Icke forums are a goldmine of mania though. Fun to infiltrate every now & then.

Vigilance is one thing, but hyper vigilance is another. If control of your threat detection system is effectively handed over to your amygdala, then your own personal fire alarm will ping over anything remotely “suspicious”.

The history of psyops are surreal enough. Every state & organisation of influence is at it, but somewhere you have to draw the line over how that dissonance affects you personally. It helps to have at least one foot in the camp of chill, leaving you an out if the other foot starts feeling the heat from below. Don’t get me wrong, as a social norm they’re fascinating, but I still have to get up tomorrow & wade through hours of work. Conspiracies can’t help with that constant.

muser

I follow a couple of Facebook groups that constantly share memes like these, it's masochism but I think it's important to know the kind of crazy shit people are buying into. FB_IMG_1586536587583.jpg

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Was it on here way back where a few planned to invade a major conspiracy forum, make up your own conspiracies and see which ones stuck?