luka

As I say I've got them on my roof. A lot of them. And it's very very unpleasant. I'm not saying they are mind control machines but it feels oppressive and they produce very loud humming noises which change pitch a great deal (which means they can't operate as meditative drone but instead interrupt each plateau of consciousness into disjunctive moments) and are very very intrusive.

luka

So laugh at the peasants if you want but if you don't have them on your roof then you won't know why they cause such paranoia I would say

It’s not just a funny fringe thing it’s genuinely worrying. Quite a few of my extended family have gone deep into this and anti-vax territory. When i was chatting about conspiracy before and mentioned the very real impact this could have on health and lifestyle and political choices when things go wrong.... well it’s happening. Public health info will be ignored, vaccinations rejected, disinfo, confusion, arguments

luka

I was offering another side of the story. When strange men come and put these things on your roof and you have no control over that process, are not consulted, cannot protest, it leads to a sense of paranoia and powerlessness and anger.

luka

What are these fucking things, humming ominously like something out of a Ballard novel? Why have they put them on my roof. What are they doing to me? I don't want to live with them. Do they put them on rich people's rooves? This is what I'm getting at. The paranoia has a source.

luka

And it's not as though people haven't been told this or that thing is "perfectly safe" only to find all their children have cancer a few years down the line.

Sure but the paranoia started well before they were set up here. It’s also standard for new technology from
Microwaves to mobile phones. This one happens to coincide with a pandemic

luka

Yes, the paranoia was seeded already before the towers, by Icke etc. That's the inevitable consequence of a paranoid mindset. But it's also fed by the factors I mentioned

Living near any kind of noisy machinery you don’t understand can take its toll. Alarm systems, routers, construction work and busy roads all become stressful alien nightmarish things when you’re in and out of sleep at 4am

luka

Sure, but I think because these are new things that are placed on the rooves of our homes, an alien technology from the future, they are particularly paranoia inducing. I strongly encourage all sabotage attempts.

I spend a lot of time being anxious over the technology we all surf along without understanding. Electricity, the internet, satellites, radiation. You might think you understand it but you don’t do you, we might know how to make it all do stuff but we don’t really understand it, nobody does.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
As I say I've got them on my roof. A lot of them. And it's very very unpleasant. I'm not saying they are mind control machines but it feels oppressive and they produce very loud humming noises which change pitch a great deal (which means they can't operate as meditative drone but instead interrupt each plateau of consciousness into disjunctive moments) and are very very intrusive.

Well if they're making a loud noise that's bugging you then that's a different proposition from imaginary mind-control beams or smart-dust viruses.

luka

Yes, but I think most people are able to understand how one thing transmutes into the other.

luka

Particularly when you read the rest of what I wrote. If you have no insight into paranoia, if your own life is completely free of paranoid thought formation, then perhAps this is not obvious. For most of us, it is obvious.