Burial interview @ Blackdown/Burial album

adruu

This Is It
I would have expected this to be the best winter album, but that setting hasn't really stuck for me. I just drove back from work and it was bright, sunny and beautiful by even the most lazy weatherman's definition...etched headplate really was real fucking magic.

Steve1

I'm loving this music, the whole haunting hazy vibe of it is something we need more of. And I think playing some mystery games about who's made it is cool, every artist creates and presents a persona to go along with their music and in this case it's just obviously mysterious and/or fictionalised.:cool:

massrock

No-one talking about the El-B vs. Burial? Can't say I'm that bothered so far but sounds like the sort of prospect that might get a few of you excited.

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
Sounds pretty decent, so far. Anyone got the proper track names yet? the meta-data on mine just says "as-yet untitled."

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
He played a few bits from it on Grimey breakfast a few weeks back, sounded ok. Id say there might be a bit of wobble. But its got Narrows, Burial and EL-B so its bound to have some top tunes on it. Free ghost keyring with it as well I think.