YouTube video finds

dominic

Beast of Burden
okay, i promise i'll stop monopolizing this page of the thread . . . .

m lamar -- he bartends and often performs at no more blue mondays -- in bushwick -- on broadway at dodworth beneath the j train

Last edited:

dominic

Beast of Burden
just one more, i swear

rebel mc

excerpted from dance energy 1989

(((though u.s. house scene was pretty intense pre-92, i never experienced anything as full-on as the early uk rave parties . . . . so it's like i watch these videos w/ the nostalgia of never having been there)))

mos dan

fact music
i've become oddly fascinated by what some people i think may have called 'Slav Aid' - the eastern bloc's answer to geldof and friends:

the song is really addictive in an 80s kind of way - it takes a minute to get going, bear with it. and check out those incredible eastern bloc outfits! it's amazing how un-rock-star some of them look, like they're apparatchiks who were roped in to make up the numbers.

N

nomadologist

that's one of the best pieces of opera there is anyone could sing that and it would sound good.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
'Britain's Got Talent' winner Paul Potts singing Nessun Dorma

Watch (or just listen) without prejudice

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oxTy7KIAaA

Ahahaha, "little lump of coal"!

I love the way he sounds like this big imposing Italian with dramatic eyebrows and slicked-back hair in bespoke evening dress, but is actually a spud-faced shop assistant with a crew cut and a cheap suit. I don't follow this sort of programme but I hope he did really well.