YouTube video finds

Leo

Star Trek ambient engine noise idling for 24 hours

(edit: ok, not exactly "music" but sort of)

Last edited:

luka

·
Scinester
2 months ago

This actually worked for me..i didnt exactly ejaculate but i had an orgasm..sounds weird but i was actually able to finish myself off within like 10 seconds afterwards..so i mean it was very close in making me ejaculate..idk what it is but Fiona was actually able to get me in that deep state i always wanted, ive tried other videos by other people and they just cant seem to do it, i would love to see her do more videos with more things..also those of you that want to know how i did it, i was laying down on my back with my arms on my side. you dont need to watch the video, just listen to her voice and do exactly what she says and clear your mind from everything, just think about what she says to think about and do exactly what she says and it should work
·
Hide replies
matty rodrigues
2 months ago

same with me I orgasmed 3 times but I didn't come
·
GamingAddict82Ø
2 months ago

I had one orgasm, while sitting in my desk chair, it just made me horny
·
Babs Troller
2 months ago

I had to listen to the snaps 2 times just to do it cuz I think that I wasn't deep enough in the sleep. But it worked and I did cum just a little tho.
·
TheLightMatters
1 month ago

My dick ejaculated at like a mile an hour as my cock helicoptered like a fuckin sprinkler cunt
·
John grahman
1 month ago

Mine happened just like you ahahaha, got real close no cum, woke up and finished myself off.
·
Christian Koran
3 weeks ago

Exact same

luka

Hannah Hill
2 weeks ago

how do i have an orgasm? i am 12 and this vid didnt work
·
Hide replies
Puccini Regal
1 week ago

you need jesus in your life
·

·
Clearness
2 months ago

I didn't ejaculate but I was really close. I did, however, have a dry orgasm. While I'm curious if I could have gone deeper and had a better orgasm, I definitely had one of the most intense orgasms ever. The closest comparison I have is when I first ejaculated at 12 years old, where I had no idea what was going on.
When I orgasmed during this video, my whole body trembled and my head was shaking uncontrollably. In a way, it was like a little seizure (I have no history with seizures), but a very pleasant version of one. I fapped a couple of days ago so that may have an impact on how easy it is to cum. I might try this video again after trying to not masturbate for a week or two.
This video definitely opened my eyes to different possibilities to reach orgasm and different ways orgasm can occur. Thanks Fiona!
·

Last edited:

luka

I got really into this Florida swamp rat when I first discovered him a few years back.

luka

This comes closer to capturing the reality of DMT than any other thing I've hear or read except a few Terry McKenna bits maybe

luka

One of the things I really enjoy about YouTube is it allows you to find stuff not meant for the Anglo-American market. Just find yourself a nice little corner of something that operates in a different sphere of reference, in a different part of the world. Like all those videos I posted on Bartys keep Britain British thread (multiculturalism has gone too far)

luka

Love this. Total contempt for them as human beings and for dubstep music. Inspirational.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf

This comes closer to capturing the reality of DMT than any other thing I've hear

Alex Jones is a comedy genius. But God I wish 1% of this bullshit was true. I wish someone in a position of power, anyone, hell a sick monster of a person, was getting instructions from DMT entities to do something, anything. Kill us all and jack into hyperspace. Sounds like something to aspire to, the logical next step in evolution. But no. The last time I tried it, I was scanned by something, heard the words "soul sick" and "antichrist," and that was it. I tried to get back, even going so far as to freebase 125 mg's, and nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Edit: Were you serious about "capturing the reality of DMT"?

Last edited:

luka

Very much so. The subjective experience as opposed to what governments may or may not be doing with it. Establishing contact with disincarnate intelligences and receiving instructions etc. Although I would be astonished if there aren't people in positions of power using it, experimenting with it etc etc

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Very much so. The subjective experience as opposed to what governments may or may not be doing with it. Establishing contact with disincarnate intelligences and receiving instructions etc. Although I would be astonished if there aren't people in positions of power using it, experimenting with it etc etc

He's talking about elves with hats. DMT "elves" (which don't actually look like elves, they just have an elf or tyke-like quality) don't wear hats!!!!

This whole thing is a big joke on me right? If so, well played :crylarf:

If not, read Strassman's book The Spirit Molecule or go to Erowid or hell YouTube and you'll find hundreds of better descriptions of DMT than this, which is a COMEDY ROUTINE.

Wait something just occurred to me. You do know who Alex Jones is, right?