pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
https://www.dummymag.com/news/aphex...-father-and-warns-about-governmental-control/

"When you are presented with C19 statistics, you must demand whether the figures reflect people who have died WITH C19 or FROM C19
Please do not forget this.

When police carry out wishes from government, without any law being in place, you are living in a police state and it is no longer a democracy.
When you are held under house arrest, when no crime has been committed, you are living in a police state and it is no longer a democracy.
You didn’t think this could happen did you?
Do you know what rights you could lose next, can you guess?

You have been warned."

That's an important point about co-morbidity but he's been flirting with some silly ideas for a while, pitfalls of being and isolated and plauded creative person, not enough people telling you when you're full of shit.

droid

There were some very harrowing deleted posts on his soundcloud about his da last month. He is generally quite conspiracy minded, but Im willing to give him a pass on this.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
underrated funk one

yeah that's not funky. it's studious nerd funk. let me study 80s electro as the isolated whiteboy in cornwall. people only like it because it has bittersweet melodies. but real funk is pure machine sex.

this is funky.

nerd attempts sex music and misses the mark with beautiful bittersweet results is actually my take yes so we're broadly in agreement it's just that I still find it funky, you don't, probably because i'm a better dancer and just more of a spiritual and profoundly sexual being than you could ever hope to be.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
if the boy or girl ain't yanking ur hair in the club how is it funky, if you aren't chatting up each other by constructing plots for high school massacres or robbing banks how is it funky?

Well it's a very elastic term. Thinking of modern baroque melodic flourishes my mind goes to dj mustard, a lot of satusfying curvature, bumps and glides. You mentioned uk funky on that other thread, not actually that funky to my ear, but ill blue, that's funky.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yer it's an incorrect representation of house. proper chi town house owes quite a bit to industrial music as well.

It's always been my beef with the UK conception of huse, ironically it was the hard techno purists who kept house in its ghetto form more alive.