I found book about old magick and here is some occult pictures

CHAOTROPIC

on account
heh I nicked one of em for the patricide logo on the myspace page, check it, dun no!

I miss Toccowich. I hope he gets out of wherever they locked him up soon.

Ohhhh.... what, the rotatingspinninggreenoccult thing?? That's great.

Disappointing to hear they were notthatmuch tho. I was hoping that clicking on the link would be the beginning of my spiritual becoming, etc. Doh!! I should have known!!! Stupid internet.

By the way, wasn't childofthewhatever a kindof strange back-to-the-future window into your own 18-20yr old seeker brain?? Terribly sweet. I nearly had a deja-vugasm.

CHAOTROPIC

on account
By the way, wasn't childofthewhatever a kindof strange back-to-the-future window into your own 18-20yr old seeker brain?? Terribly sweet. I nearly had a deja-vugasm.

... & I'm amazed nobody ever battered my third eye into the back of my big fat head. How do 'spiritual masters' ever make it into their 30s?!?

luka

dear mr tea. i looked at the whos online page and someone was looking at this thread which i'd never read before so i looked at it didn't realise it was years old and responded to it.

rob_giri

well its almost (or is) two years since i wrote all of this very admittedly cocksure stuff on this thread, and maybe i am proud to say i have well matured since then. Hah! I still stand by mostly everyything i wrote (from memory) but dont really stand by the style by which i wrote it. From memory my point was how stifle and stagnating it is for music and culture people to live in fear from their own senses of self-importance and attack very reasonable and realistic worldviews simply because the style by which they are presented is contrary to their emotional bias and their insular padding of buffers that guard them against their meaninglessness of their jaded lives. And of course, the great foolishness of anyone who experiences a bit of cosmic energy is to think that the form that is experienced is THE answer, rather than the truth being in total reletivity, that the the form being experienced is merely the creation of the individual and FOR the individual in response to the energy, the same energy which we all collectively experience, but, experience in our own ways. One mans heaven is another mans hell, what turns you on might not turn me on. Sure, the Universe is a holographic mandalic Being of infinite intelligence and presence and human life and the physical universe as we know it is the result of pure life energy seeking union and transferance between terrestrial and intersteller forces for the sake of DNA achieving immortality, but what does it matter if you cant make all that knowledge sexy, right where you are sitting now?

Studying proper metaphysics (and not the claptrap New Age bullshit that pathetically denies the real reality of what it means to be rawly human in the modern era) can give you great insight, and should be orientated towards that which is most important - to give the individual a good orientation, mentally, emotionally and physically, towards which their innate creative potential can be geared. This means letting go of repressive world views and stifling hipster-cynicism and being daring and brave enough to really get to the crux of what 20th century culture was all about. Who knows, whatever you are doing and wherever you are, the road leads towards the undoing of your tense dogmas and the freeing of the gut, head and heart so that the life within you can grow.

Something like that. But whatever, how was i to know back in those days that only by surrendering totally to my subjectivity could a firmer objectivity be crystallised? Seek, find, learn, and above all, do.

zhao

there are no accidents
how stifle and stagnating it is for music and culture people to live in fear from their own senses of self-importance and attack very reasonable and realistic worldviews simply because the style by which they are presented is contrary to their emotional bias and their insular padding of buffers that guard them against their meaninglessness of their jaded lives.

And of course, the great foolishness of anyone who experiences a bit of cosmic energy is to think that the form that is experienced is THE answer, rather than the truth being in total relativity, that the form being experienced is merely the creation of the individual and FOR the individual in response to the energy, the same energy which we all collectively experience, but, experience in our own ways.

i am very much interested in both the spiritual even new age/chopra/osho/whatever world view as well as the materialist rational "scientific" academic po-mo whatever universe. this might sound very egotistical but i see how both camps can be VERY closed minded. i really wish i could sit down with die-hard representatives of both and have a conference/debate. would be well worth-while and fun me thinks...

letting go of repressive world views and stifling hipster-cynicism and being daring and brave enough to really get to the crux of what 20th century culture was all about. Who knows, whatever you are doing and wherever you are, the road leads towards the undoing of your tense dogmas and the freeing of the gut, head and heart so that the life within you can grow.

only by surrendering totally to my subjectivity could a firmer objectivity be crystallised

good stuff.

i absolutely am against the banal model of becoming more set in dogma with age, as i am very clearly more open minded than i was 10 years ago in every way, but sad that it applies to probably most...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i am very much interested in both the spiritual even new age/chopra/osho/whatever world view as well as the materialist rational "scientific" academic po-mo whatever universe.

I think you've got 'po-mo' confused with plain old 'mo' there, mate - as I understand it, a post-modern worldview disavows the very concepts of rationalism and science, or at best relegates them to being 'equally valid' as mysticism, occultism, Platonic dualism or whatever. Rationalism/materialism is a decidedly modernist doctrine.

zhao

there are no accidents
I think you've got 'po-mo' confused with plain old 'mo' there, mate - as I understand it, a post-modern worldview disavows the very concepts of rationalism and science, or at best relegates them to being 'equally valid' as mysticism, occultism, Platonic dualism or whatever. Rationalism/materialism is a decidedly modernist doctrine.

point. (you are correct)

rob_giri

for sure. The new-age movement you speak of is probably more so filled with close-minded ridiculousness than the secondary more centred paradigm you speak of because its sense of realism becomes bloated that it verges on the plain psychotic. Where they go wrong is letting go of the very basic tenets of consciousness, instinct - a faculty which i think is responsible for the very-neccesary bullshit detector which, through all states of abstracted confusion, will get you through. mr tea's correction maybe correct but in this case it is not so relevant - there is a clear distinction between those who have abandoned the cultural norms and sailed out into ungrounded territories of plain cosmic foo-foo, and those who stick to their guns of grounded instinctual reason to navigate their way through the modern world and thus stand at the real forefront of our culture. I see Dissensus as being a perfect example of a collection of those sorts of intelligent characters who wish solely to be as open-minded as possible yet see very clearly how this can go wrong with so much bullshit out there and thus stop short at their cynicism, without perhaps, REALLY being strong enough to go into that territory and still keep their basic integrity. Thats why i always stuck by the pulse i feel of the modern world while reading this forum, and related blogs (thus my name when i was 17 of childoftheblogosphere) finding myself although sometimes disgusted at the stagnatory nature of it, unable to totally disregard the absurd and ridiculous cynicism heirin, despite the denial of such a frequency made by those i met whilst making my way through many esoteric circles, reading and meeting types who were obviously on to something, had discovered an intelligence far greater than the greatest of those we call intellectuals, yet had lost the perspective they sought to gain from metaphysics in the first place by losing themselves in abstracted spirallings of thoughts that, although they touch the truth of what really is, lose the resonance they have with the web of modern culture and thus, ultimately, become entirely ineffective. In other words, it doesnt matter at all if you have touched something true if you cant make it effective to the currents of society. The key there lies in the fact that so many spiritual types focus to highly on the Form of their respective cosmologies, which is purely their own creation meant solely for themselves, and the whole thing turns into fundamentalist bullshit anyway.

Who is daring enough to believe and commit totally to their instinctual feeling of truth and find their own way through a labyrinth of bullshit that we find when brisking over the vast wasteland of modern ontology? Prepare yourself, and when you feel your ready, jump !

Zhao i have had many thoughts about making such forums and furher activities for helping make the connections between all modern culture and all ontology. probably in major world cities, particuarly my home city of melbourne and my 2nd home of Berlin. But more on that later

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've just started using a Samsung Tocco phone.

And does it have an app that alerts you when the Satanic Illumi-Nazi police are focusing their mind-control beams on you?

Fuck me, I'd forgotten what an absolute goldmine of horseshit this thread was!

these symbols - when i look at them - split my consciousness - it feels like my third eye is being ripped apart

:D

Zhao's delight at finding a cosmic fellow-traveller and the two of them looking down their mystically enlightened noses at us poor unevolved primates...some classic Dissensus right there.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I think the whole of Dissensus is part of PRJECT ARTICHOKE really.

Can someone please set up a change.org to get Boris Johnson to resign please?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
That's your pineal gland dissolving under the psychic stress of okkvlt zymb0lz, dontcherknow!

satan.jpg