Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Inevitable (?) office party thread

It's photocopying your arse season again. Poetix has his tomorrow. Craner pulled at his one a couple of years ago. What's going to happen this time round?

When I see the various 'teams' in their paper crowns and Christmas sweaters, shuffling off to their office parties, febrile with repressed desire and giddy with anticipation, I feel a kind of longing for belonging. Nose pressed up against the glass. It's the one time of year I envy people who work in offices. Nurturing a crush on someone for six years and never acting on it. All that romantic stuff.
    Last edited by luka; 02-12-2019 at 08:30 PM.

christmas office party three years ago i went home with the most beautiful girl of the office.
    christmas office party two years ago i urinated in the office. i was out of my mind drunk. my colleagues put me in a taxi and told the driver to take me home. i convinced the taxi driver to take me to a bar though and i drunk more. a colleague of mine showed up in that bar later, pure coincidence, out of all the bars in berlin she decided that one.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

The theme is "the roaring 20s" and I will be wearing a flapper dress with lots of sequins, and playing the sax solo from "Rocking around the Christmas Tree" on an electric guitar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by poetix View Post
    The theme is "the roaring 20s" and I will be wearing a flapper dress with lots of sequins, and playing the sax solo from "Rocking around the Christmas Tree" on an electric guitar.
    Pics or didn't happen.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    christmas office party three years ago i went home with the most beautiful girl of the office.
    congrats! so how was the next day back in the office? did the relationship last? was it a relationship at all or just a one-night stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    congrats! so how was the next day back in the office? did the relationship last? was it a relationship at all or just a one-night stand?
    unfortunately she moved back to italy soon afterwards. she did send me a 7" record of ornella vanoni over the post some weeks later.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    unfortunately she moved back to italy soon afterwards. she did send me a 7" record of ornella vanoni over the post some weeks later.

Phwooar.

i'm going to miss my staff Xmas party 'cos I'm going to a talk about necromancy. Story of my life.