luka

It is I think but also its hard to be a human in our societies without it. You get massively isolated

luka

And ultimately the problem is that life is unsatisfactory and we are all massively unhappy. If we didn't kill ourselves with booze we would kill ourselves some other way

catalog

Go into the dark side and beyond. Livid psychosis.

till you don't recognise yourself

The shadow has the keys to the car.

What do they want you to do?

deliberately leaving the ego seat and letting the wild cuckoos take occupancy

What shell is Stumbling through the night?

So you end up with a whole other biography. This other that was steering your skeleton. That you have no memory of or influence over. A dual biography

Good run

catalog

Not that I want to encourage your drinking, you should definitely quit, pointless activity, slows you down long run

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
i've stopped drinking temporarily for no reason other than I can't cope with a hangover rn, but i think i'm gonna swing between abstinence and alcoholism over the next few months. Probably end up making vodka from potatoes

Leo

rationing beer and wine consumption atm just to reduce the number of trips to the store. healthier choice as well, as alcohol lowers your immune system.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I went into work yesterday (had lab stuff to do), so - at my desk, in the office - I had a lunch of pork pie, chicken satay nibble things and a massive bottle of Peroni, and did the Private Eye crossword.

Place was pretty much deserted.

luka

I've been laying off the booze cos I got no money for treats. Might be nice to have a crisp refreshing lager from a red and white can though

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Morrison's had run out of McEwan's Champion so they sent us four bottles of fucking Spitfire as a "substitution"! :mad::mad::mad:

Steak and ale pie it is, then.