plants, they exist

boxedjoy

I found a vase left behind by the previous tenant and after giving it a wash and polish it looks quite nice so every other week I've been buying some cheap flowers at the supermarket and it's amazing what a difference they can make to the feel of a room. Currently got some white roses in there but we had yellow ones a few weeks ago and the colour was ostentatious but buoyant, a real moodlifter. I can only imagine a garden full of colour must be some buzz.

beiser

I think England is an unusual country because it's one of very few where gardens look better than the wilderness. To the extent there is any wilderness, of course.

luka

I think England is an unusual country because it's one of very few where gardens look better than the wilderness. To the extent there is any wilderness, of course.

We don't have an inch of wilderness it's a thoroughly domesticated country. Wilderness is what I miss about living in Australia and New Zealand.

luka

"Plant death is clearly a more complex event than in other life systems." JH Prynne.