drug warning stories

N

nomadologist

Cool. Where do you get DMT from? Or did you brew up one of those crazy ayahuasca potions?

i reeeally want to try ayahuasca. have you ever seen the art made by old witchdoctors in south america who spent years on it? great stuff

N

nomadologist

i actually got it from someone who claimed they'd done whatever needed to be done to it. he was mexican so i believed him, but it just didn't work for me. ibet if you injected the extract it would work.

N

nomadologist

the thing about the herbal/natural tryptamines is the stomachache

vimothy

yurp
i actually got it from someone who claimed they'd done whatever needed to be done to it. he was mexican so i believed him, but it just didn't work for me. ibet if you injected the extract it would work.

Fuck that! Smoke it in a bong. The extract (5x, 10x, 20x) is legal in this country (UK) and it is roughly similar in a superficial way to a DMT pipe, i.e. fifteen minutes of insanity/sheer hell.

N

nomadologist

i def have a torch lighter that would work. heh,

the best/weirdest/longest trip i've had would have to be AMT...DMT is supershort by comparison

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hmm...DMT as such is illegal both in the US and UK, although plants containing it are not.

You read all these crazy reports on Erowid of people snorting 2-CT-7 and then chasing it with a little 4-hydroxy-diisopropyltryptamine for good measure and you just think, where the fuck do you actually get this stuff? Unless you happen to know (or be) a chemist who can make it...your average street-corner dealer doesn't tend to have baggies of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine on him.

Unless someone knows the real Danny from W&I?

N

nomadologist

i know someone who could get/make ALL of that stuff. he was this chubby kid from west virginia who used to trip for days while doind all kinds of hacking into systems and eating like bag after bag of doritos and drinking mr. pibb. he now works for the government as a paid hacker.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That sounds like something from a book written by someone trying to rip off William Gibson, Neil Stephenson and Michael Crichton all at once...

N

nomadologist

the best part about this kid was that his name was david something, but we called him "bob" because he looked more like a "bob"

he also let us drive his car to the bronx to pick up weight

swears

preppy-kei
When I was 14 I bought three blotters off this older lad for a tenner, hid them in my old Amiga 500 (unscrewed it apart, slipped em in and then screwed it back together again) waited until my parents went away for the weekend and invited two mates over to do them...nothing happened. That lad got beaten up for selling someone else's little brother £50 worth of fake weed.

Anyway, anymore funny bollocks you've been told about drug experiences?

N

nomadologist

if it does, i guarantee i'd win. which is actually almost embarrassing.

tht

akstavrh
How funny were those urban myth drug stories teachers and parents would tell you?

"A boy jumped out of a window because he was on LSD and thought he could fly."

"A boy on LSD stepped in front of a bus because he though he was a ghost and would pass right through it."

"A boy on LSD cut his own hand off because he though it would grow back."

etc...

some of this stuff does happen, however infrequently, those stories wouldn't be so funny if they weren't a hysterical simulacrum of the risks of hallucinogen induced psychosis

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I like Bill Hicks's take on this:

"So some kid jumped out of a tall building because he was tripping and thought he was Superman. Well didja ever notice Superman can fly from the GROUND? Like he doesn't need to jump off a tall building in order to fly?"

N

nomadologist

some of this stuff does happen, however infrequently, those stories wouldn't be so funny if they weren't a hysterical simulacrum of the risks of hallucinogen induced psychosis

when i was a kid, maybe 12, my drug talk from my father consisted of this:

"whatever you do, don't ever do dust. those were the worst two days of my life. and you KNOW what happens to your uncle when he's on acid"

this was in reference to his brother who, when tripping, would start scissor fights (stuck a pair through my dad's foot once) and speak for days in a brogue that i think was supposed to sound scottish. it was creepy. now he just gambles at OTB all day.