thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@thirdform east, east, east, east

when was the last time you won a fa cup?

1980 against us, and we've gone off to win more trophies than your clubs illustrious history. you were 1 year old. you probably don't even remember it. Hell, Wiley probably doesn't even remember it, which is why he pathetically dons Spurs shirts when he's feeling miserable after goodz tears him a new one.

imagine not knowing why you even blow bubbles.

fucking hell, even @WashYourHands lot won two CL trophies and you're banging on about east? behave!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
when was the last time you won a fa cup?

1980 against us, and we've gone off to win more trophies than your clubs illustrious history. you were 1 year old. you probably don't even remember it. Hell, Wiley probably doesn't even remember it, which is why he pathetically dons Spurs shirts when he's feeling miserable after goodz tears him a new one.

imagine not knowing why you even blow bubbles.

fucking hell, even @WashYourHands lot won two CL trophies and you're banging on about east? behave!

Green to my bones, only watched Forest with Forest-supporting mates, low idiot factor too helps when you take nippers along. Ok, I concede, it’s a 2nd club

European Cups we do both Gooners and Spurs - Forest had 2 back 2 back, Celtic 1 @thirdform and @luka where’s your continental cups eh lads? Uefa and cup winners cup don’t count

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
2006 I thought you’d edge it, barely 18months post Invincible season

If the final had been a feature prior to your crest breaking, who knows but it wasn’t to be. Talent still coagulates around money, always has, always will. Eg there’ll never been another Leicester, willing to bet a quid

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yeah its bundesliga v2 really, no idea why lucius is jizzing all over the shop when this probably means his lot will never get into Europe again. premier league play offs in championship and then plop back down, rinse, repeat. Moyes time is up.