IdleRich

IdleRich
Fuck... these last ten minutes Real are chasing shadows, never seen a world class team - European Champions! - so completely out-classed. But they are still in the game and they made several miraculous come-backs last year so you can't write them off... although on the evidence of what I've just seen it will take more than a miracle and a will to win to turn this one round.

jenks

thread death
RM have been totally outplayed. Three up with 15 minutes to go. And the Terminator still hasn’t scored. Courtois has been the only decent Madrid player on the pitch.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Haaland missed a one-on-one, well, that's not fair, it was a great save - but it doesn't matter cos City have got a third now courtesy of an own goal. Twenty minutes left and barring an absolutely spectacular collapse they are in the final.
Madrid got one yellow a minute ago but with the systematic and cynical fouling on City's left flank they are lucky it took so long. I think they have been deliberately rotating it, taking it in turns to kick someone to stay out of the book. But after the third goal I think they've just started kicking willy-nilly. They need to get their heads on or they gonna get dicked on and finish with nine or ten players.

version

Fuck... these last ten minutes Real are chasing shadows, never seen a world class team - European Champions! - so completely out-classed.

That's how I felt watching Barca put five past them when Mourinho was in charge. I think they were top of the league and unbeaten at that point and they were totally dismantled.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That was a legendary result, I guess this could be too... if they beat Inter of course, otherwise it will be meaningless.