Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316
Results 4,726 to 4,732 of 4732

Thread: Roiling football blather

Haaland still seems to be doing ok...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IdleRich For This Useful Post:

The second leg of that game will be epic. I wouldn't count Dortmund out for the CL title, Version could prove to be right - 3 goals per game in the Bundesliga, near enough, so they can outscore anyone, even before they signed Haaland...

You'd have to fancy Liverpool to finish the job against Atletico, but surely they'll have to play better to win the thing. Don't really understand the Minamino signing if they're not going to throw him on with 20 minutes left to unlock defences like this, tho I guess if Henderson hadn't got injured he might have come on

Both ties delicately poised... but yeah, Dortmund and Haaland are scoring at an unbelievable rate. They used to say 2-1 to the home side was the most equal first leg result so...
    Liverpool v Atleti is hard to call too now I think. Going on that game Liverpool will have a lot of the ball but it's always hard to score against AM (plus they dangerous on the break), if they get an early one they could bury them, but if they don't then nerves will surely kick in. Bit of a shit goal to lose to, I'd be frustrated.
    I too wondered about that guy they bought.

I kinda hate falling for the CL hype year after year but there really are some great ties this round. Or some that should be great anyway.

Insane scoring rate for Haaland... I wonder how long it can continue. For a long time I hope.

His latest goals mean he has reached double figures in the Champions League four games faster than any other player in the competition's history, and is the only teenager to reach double figures in a single season.
    In fact, the striker has scored more goals in the Champions League in 2019-20 than the entire Barcelona team, and is the first player in Dortmund's history to score in his first Bundesliga match, first match in the German Cup and in his first match in the Champions League.

I won't hold my breath over this, the City thing etc. I imagine they'll find some way to drag it out and pay the necessary people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    my truffles are pristine