version

It's interesting to watch because there's been so much space for him and Busquets. They haven't been pressed like they were in Europe and can almost amble around with the ball.

version

He scored two more last night. There's this guy in the squad called Robert Taylor who seems to have immediately clicked with him and they keep teeing each other up.

mixed_biscuits

Untitled-1-2.png
afc-liverpool-vector-logo.png

IdleRich

IdleRich
I imagine it's a lot of fun for him. Kick around with some of your old mates against inferior opposition, banging goals in easily - and being adulated and nicely remunerated for it too. After years of intense pressure must be great. Fair enough.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, an admission of highly remunerated defeat. There are people who highly rate him but in my mind, despite the countless magical goals for PSG and Brazil and however good his raw stats are, it will always feel that he's not fully capitalised on a truly special talent.

IdleRich

IdleRich
When he scored this unbelievable goal it was like a new talent announcing himself on the scene.... Messi and Ronaldo were already established... how can it be he's scuttling off to a third rate league at the same time as them?

IdleRich

IdleRich
One of his best goals while at Barca.

I kinda understand how there he thought he was invincible and still playing second fiddle... he assumed he could go elsewhere and make them as good as Barca, his ego caused him to leave and his mentality made him fail...

Why go Saudi though? I get people wanting a payday but the money he was on at PSG meant he's had that, why not one last challenge? But that's his mentality - or how I perceive it anyhow.