Phaedo

Great day for Manchester yesterday, even if Tevez goes City are gonna be a seriously good team next season I get the feeling. Considering Dzeko, Balotelli, Silva, Yaya Toure and a few others are all in their first season in the Premier League.

With regards to Forest I was at the game on Thursday, so frustrating. Quietly confident Swansea may do one of our classic playoff collapses though, they seemed to think they had won after the final whistle.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Are Swansea in a play-off for the Premiership?

Yep! They drew 0-0 away with Nottm Forest on Thursday despite having a player sent off within two minutes, sterling effort. Think the return is tomorrow - guttingly I have to do some work thing so may have to miss it. My mum's home town....so gunning for them to go up....1981 all over again! :)

craner

Beast of Burden
I was on a packed beach on Barry Island last year when Cardiff lost spectacularly to Blackpool -- it was pretty festive, nonetheless.

craner

Beast of Burden
Oh, I see! So, presumably that means both Swansea and Cardiff could go up a league? Will Blackpool go back down?

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
That's hysterical! And Cardiff aren't? I hadn't noticed any more anger in the city than normal.

made me laugh out loud. :)

blackpool could go back down, depends - but they have been an asset to the prem, so hopefully not.

swansea and cardiff could meet in the playoff final if both win at home, but there's only one spot on offer for promotion via the play-offs (teams placed 3rd from 6th are playing for one spot, basically).

craner

Beast of Burden
I know this will be a shock to many, but I don't follow football very closely -- but even I have noticed that Blackpool coach, the gobshite who's always on TV. He's absolutely brilliant.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
OK -- could be more riots due at Ninian Park then.

think the match itself will be at wembley, but as you say, might be riots at Ninan Park anyways!

holloway I love - as with anyone that entertaining, there's been a bit of a backlash against him, but i'm so hoping blackpool stay up

bandshell

Grand High Witch
officermario.jpg

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
Dramatic game tonight in the play offs. Have to feel for Forest though, really unlucky. Tudgay should should have buried his chance.

don_quixote

Trent End
did my 39th match of the season. swansea on a weeknight. desperately wanted us to make me go to my 40th match of the season. got home at half one and have to go to work in 15 mins.

they were heroic in the second half and shit in the first half. but the width of a post and i would have been getting home an hour later and probably happy.

oh well. roll on next season. brighton away.