IdleRich

IdleRich
At one point he'd won the game for them and they'd thrown it away... but then he had an absolutely golden chance to win it again so I guess he's equally culpable. In a sense. If there was one guy you'd want that one to fall to though....

IdleRich

IdleRich
United on the other hand have been rewarded for their drubbing of Brugge with a glamour tie against Lask - a mouthwatering match up.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'd normally agree but on this occasion a lot of people are saying that Man City were held back by his selection and tactics and won despite him.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's weird, everyone is treating it as though that tie is over when it really isn't... me too I mean, RM were so inferior I don't see how they can reverse it but that's not the right way to think.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But so is Ramos suspension. For me City lacked a lot of confidence in that first leg, there were times when they were breaking and there was a forward pass but they seemed to choose easy sideways passes instead, maybe surprised at how much space they had, overawed by the occasion, I dunno. If they go at them like they can do at home it could be ugly, they could blast them off the park if RM turn up like they did at home.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
At one point he'd won the game for them and they'd thrown it away... but then he had an absolutely golden chance to win it again so I guess he's equally culpable. In a sense. If there was one guy you'd want that one to fall to though....

Nah ozil shouldn't have started. just no attempt at link up play whatsoever. pepe needs to be more like Saar stop doing 50 tricks and just fucking boot it in you daft cunt. Laca needs to go. Sebollas needs to go. they all need to go tbh. just leave Auba, Saka and Martinelli in the squad. especially Bellerin. Hes finished.