• Cocaine

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other (GHB, K, etc)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
N

nomadologist

yeah, my uncles used to always say "do some more blow" and "smoke some dope"

my parents don't want to know, i decided.

this year i'm tripping on christmas...

N

nomadologist

there was a d list celeb over here in the uk (daniella westbrook) that did 100k of coke in a few years who completely lost the division between her nostrils, leaving her with a monostril. don't think thats going to be growing back any time soon, without the aid of plastic surgery anyway.

on the plus side she can now do foot thick lines without any difficulty whatsoever.

these are largely myths.

i used to blow meth, if i have nostrils, ANYONE can

100k of coke is almost TWO kilos! sheeiiit

that's two thousand grams (unless, like a moron, you're paying full retail price per gram)

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For that special 'decagram-a-day' look...

daniella.jpg

It's perfectly possible, that's 'only' two grams a day for three years.

N

nomadologist

that's totally photoshopped, but

two grams a day,

i can get you an ounce for a six bucks fiddy

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nah, it's pretty well known that her nose is actually like that. Do a google search for her, it's the same in all recent photos.

Powder cocaine is cocaine hydrochloride, so when it dissolves in your snot you've basically got a nose/sinus full of (dilute) hydrocholoric acid. Maybe she should have stuck to freebase?

N

nomadologist

No no no.

It permeates your membranes well before that, unless you're super stuffy.

If you drink with coke it turns into cocaethylene in your bloodstream, which is not as pleasant as simple cocaine, but everyone does it.

You can dissolve coke in water with dope and snort it, I know a lot of people who do that...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Christ, and I thought it couldn't get any lower than kids in Stoke reportedly setting bins on fire to inhale the fumes...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
There should totally be a selection for speed and derivatives up there that isn't. I'd definitely vote for that. *goes glassy eyed and nostalgic*

N

nomadologist

it's funny that no one, but no one, has chosen cocaine yet. if you put that shit in a cage with monkeys, they'll do it until they starve to death